Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I confess, while the board was down...

I went on "that other board".

That was a pile of crap in the form of neatly organized words. Even my boy, Cleveland, couldn't breathe life into that. I did learn a lot about "k", though, and boy do they hate us.

Now I'm not starting drama, just making light observations.

It's pretty good-looking, though, with a lot of cool features.

Just giving a heads-up.

Would the "board" you are referring to, be frequented by that little fidget Vicious Spinner and his naked little slut of a girlfriend? How is the little guy doing? And the naked one as well? And do tell, what is it that the other board is saying about this board?

mamma

------------------

SAVIN' THE DRAMA

Originally posted by cazz926:

I went on "that other board".

That was a pile of crap in the form of neatly organized words. Even my boy, Cleveland, couldn't breathe life into that. I did learn a lot about "k", though, and boy do they hate us.

Now I'm not starting drama, just making light observations.

It's pretty good-looking, though, with a lot of cool features.

Just giving a heads-up.

Dude...if you're talking about 'night....city' message board, I peeped also & you're right...they HATE CLUBNYC people cause of all the negativity & Drama...but I tell you...there was maybe 3 people...I emphasize 'maybe' 3...talking to each other for 4 hours....Dead....

------------------

What da.....

First of, only a few heads there hate cnyc but the other 99% dont have a problem with cnyc people including myself. I read this board, I was here when it started and you think it had all these posts? in the beginning? I opened my board 3 weeks ago, dont expect it to blow up over night. I'm not promoting that board since our site is not up yet, thats why they are not that many posts yet. Look at deeper, I opened that board 10 months ago and for a record label site I think its doing fairy well. So please dont try to knock something that I take pride in. Not saying you should post or even read it but when I see these nagative posts it hurts. I try to give something back to the clubber community, and this the thanks I get.

Dmitry

Originally posted by mp3some:

What's wrong with mentioning the name o the other board?

If they hate us ClubNYC peeps, that's too bad for them... we got our nice lil communnity goin on here... They're the ones missing out...

Who you think started this little community and all the get together, check the archives from 97-99. Check the facts before you knock it.

Dmitry

You know, I've been doing this bbs thing since 2400bps modems where 'da shit to have, and bbs rans on Wildcat or other random message programs with cheese games built in.

There's always going to be your whino's, there's always going to be your crowd,

And there's always going to be someone bitchin' about someone else.

Just like life, you can't please everyone, so don't sweat it, let them worry about it. wink.gif

cwm12.gif

------------------

I'm not your bitch, don't dump your shit on me!

cwm45.gif

OH-EM-GEE

FORGIVE MY SMILIE, I DON'T CONDONE THEM MYSELF, BUT I FEEL LIKE A GIANT GREEN DISEMBODIED HEAD CRYING OUT IN AGONY OVER THIS. I FEAR I WILL NEVER TYPE LOWERCASE AGAIN.

JESUS, MARY AND JOSEPH (THAT DOSN'T MEAN I HATE JEWS, DON'T START DRAMA PLEASE AND HURT MY CHEST)

THIS IS POINTLESS, AND YOU HURT DMIRTY. I THINK HE IS SENSITIVE, BUT HIS SITE IS VERY COOL I WISH WE HAD SOME OF THE SAME FEATURES(OOOOHH, NO DISREPECT TO CLUBNYC, THOSE GUYS WORK VERY HARD, YOU UNGRATEFUL PRICKS, YOU DROVE dAvE TO THE GHB)

OOOH GOD, DEEPER AND DDMIRTY I DON;T WANNA BE LIKE THE SHARKS AND THE JETS UNLESS, OF COURSE WE GET TO DANCE WITH SWITCHBLADES WITH SLICK CHOREOGRAPHY THAT ANYONE CAN DO BUT NEVER REALLY HURT EACH OTHER.

NOBODY MEANT TO DIS YOU PERSONALLY DMIRTY,

THE SITE IS STUNNING (I AM NOT BEING A WISENHEIMER), BUT WE ARE COMMENTING ON THE CONVERSATIONS (C'MON SOME OF THEM ARE A SNOOZE). ISN'T THAT WHAT A MESSAGE BOARD IS ABOUT!!!

FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION, WE ARE NOT A FACIST BOARD, NEITHER IS YOURS, YOU CAN APPRECIATE THAT!!!

OOOOOOOH JESUS I AM NOT STARTING DRAMA, I AM GOING TO SHUT UP NOW.

Hey, Dmitry, I checked out NightClubCity...very cool features. As you know I've posted on Deeper a couple of times, but I cannot get totally into it like I do here. Maybe its because a lot of the discussion is about SOund Factory or around Sound Factory (and I've only been there twice)...and for a Friday Twilo head such as myself, it gets a little boring after a while(plus most people on there know each other). And it seems, at this point, that most of NCC members are Deeper members, and thus the same problem. However, like you said, it is a new board, and like anything new, needs time to develop.

Mad props to you, Dave and other board administrators for what you've done/are doing...its not an easy job to run such boards!

Peace

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!