Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do girls prefer?

tanyalover

I've experience it and some girls ending up jerkin the cock, look at you and ask "do you come", then please you some more before asking "now"? (not all do) which is annoyin because it's not impulsive sex anymore then, so it has both pros and cons,

It's best when sex isn't something thats done to make someone to come, but just the timeless play, and then if the sex turn out amazing you'll just might cum doin it as a bonus :)

But I never associated sex with orgasm, whick i think a lot of guys dosen't too

Might be wrong, though

The only times I have never gotten off from sex was

A. I was too dunk to continue.

B. Taking Zoloft.

C. Came to my senses

Same here with the drunken issue...

And ladies. There have been time where ladies have complained it was too long. It is not always a woman wants a man to last hours. To me the foreplay should be nice and long and the sex to finish it off. I just think foreplay is more sensual and more satisfying than the sex itself. Dont get me wrong. I love to dip the stick. But I enjoy foreplay more.

Unless the sex is crazy bangin off the walls in every which position. Than I will take sex over the foreplay. You know like when she comes home from a long day. And you grab her at the door and dont say a word. Just take here right there on the living room floor.

PS - When I do come before my lady. I make sure I do not let her down and I imediately go down on here to finish her off. It does happen sometimes. Dont lie guys it is not always that 2 people can cum at the same time. And some women have a hard time cumming from penetration alone. Unless of course there is alot of grinding.

Guys who come fast and last longer after some experience

or-

guys who can take hours n might not cum everytime having sex

crazy thing...I was just discussing this with a few people...In my time of dating I have experienced both ends of the spectrum...One guy I dated when wed have sex, hed maybe last about 5 mins...I mean the sex was good for that whole five mins, but still....And my current bf now, he sometimes doesnt cum from sex and can last a pretty long time. Now as nice as it is that he can last long, when he doesnt cum (neither do I) I feel like Im not doing something right, or that Im inadequate, when thats not the case at all, and that sometimes causes me to get a lil upset. Now for the guy who came really quick, yeah it made me feel good about myself, it also wasnt much enjoyment for me considering I dont cum from intercourse so all the enjoyment I get is from having sex and the length of time it lasts....So I guess it all depends on which Id rather have, on one hand Id rather the guy cum and get something out of it, but on the other Id also like to have it last a good amount of time....

crazy thing...I was just discussing this with a few people...In my time of dating I have experienced both ends of the spectrum...One guy I dated when wed have sex, hed maybe last about 5 mins...I mean the sex was good for that whole five mins, but still......

I dated a guy who had that problem....its was nice at first....but yeah shit got annoying fast...by the time u got into it...he was already sleeping. :laugh:

I've experience it and some girls ending up jerkin the cock, look at you and ask "do you come", then please you some more before asking "now"? (not all do) which is annoyin because it's not impulsive sex anymore then, so it has both pros and cons,

It's best when sex isn't something thats done to make someone to come, but just the timeless play, and then if the sex turn out amazing you'll just might cum doin it as a bonus :)

But I never associated sex with orgasm, whick i think a lot of guys dosen't too

Might be wrong, though

Are these girls 12 or something?