Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ME, dAvE AND SAINT'S CONFERENCE CALL....PLEASE READ CONCERNING PROBLEM

OK SO ME dAvE AND SAINT HAD ANOTHER COFERENCE CALL DISCUSSING THE VOLATILE STATE OF THE BOARD. ALEXANDRA TRIED TO BEEP THROUGH, BUT dAvE YELLED "YOU LEFT BECAUSE OF THE_GREATEST YOU PUSSY, YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THIS" AND SAINT LAUGHED AND FARTED IN THE PHONE WHICH MADE ALL OF US LAUGH AND dAvE SAID "YEAH, REAL POETIC SAINT" BECAUSE YOU CAN ONLY RHYME A FART WITH ANOTHER FART.

SO dAvE SAYS "HOW BAD" AND I SAID "THE BOARD KEEPS SHUTTING DOWN, AND WHEN IT'S UP, THE IMPOSTORS ARE RUNNING AMOK LIKE THE SOMETHING OF THE FLIES BOOK"

DAvE SAID "I'M VERY DISTURBED OVER ALL OF THESE IMPOSTORS AND GENERAL MALICIOUS FEELING ON THE BOARD BECAUSE DAMAGE CONTROL TAKES AWAY FROM ME ON 'AMIHOTORNOT.COM".

I CONCURRED.

DAvE PUT US IN HOLD TO THINK AND SAINT CONFIDED IN ME THAT dAvE WAS IN ASIA ON A SEARCH FOR SCOTT BAIO, HE WAS A HUGE FAN OF CHACHI AND OF "CHARLES IN CHARGE" AND I SAID "WILLIE AAMES WAS THE STAR, YOU PRICK" SAINT SAID SOMETHING ABOUT "GROOVES" AND "WETNESS" I DON'T KNOW WTF HE IS TALKING ABOUT HALF THE TIME, I JUST NOD AND SMILE.

DAvE GOT BACK ON AND SAID (ALL CHOKED UP), THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND, AS SOON AS I GET BACK, I WILL DELETE THE IMPOSTORS, DMITRY-STYLE AND I WILL ADDRESS THE PROBLEM. ALTHOUGH SOME OF IT IS GENUINELY FUNNY, SOME IS DOWNRIGHT HURTFUL (BUT IT SOUNDED LIKE HE WAS TRYING NOT TO LAUGH)

I WAS ALREADY CRYING BY THEN, THINKING OF THOSE AWFULLY RUDE MISSSKITTIE POST, AND I EXCLAIMED "WE MUST SAVE OUR COMMUNNITY, IT IS THE ONLY THING I HOLD SACRED AND DEAR" SAINT THEN SAID TO "GO FUCK OURSELVES" (CUZ HE LEFT THE BOARD ALREADY, AND IS PLANNING A BIG COMEBACK LIKE TUPAC, BUT ONLY WHEN THE BOARD IS BORING AGAIN, HE POSTS ON DMITRY'S SITE BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE MATURE THAN US, THEY ARE ABOUT PROPERLY COOKING AND SNORTING K).

"ONLY PEOPLE THAT ARE HALF A HOMO TAKE THAT SHIT SERIOUSLY" (I THINK HE'S HOMOPHOBIC) DAvE THEN SAID "COLONROLLEYESCOLON," (dAvE TALKS COMPUTER TALK AND IT IS A LITTLE SCARY SOMETIMES) DRAMA QUEEN, ASTERISKYAWNASTERISK" dAVe THEN WENT BACK TO DRINKING HIS GHB, I MEAN SAKI.

WE WILL BE UNITED ONCE AGAIN MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!

3a0ad4234a81af73.gif

I MAY HAVE BEEN A LITTLE CROSS IN THE PAST, BUT I NEVER MEANT TO HURT ANYONE. I DON'T LIKE DRAMA, I JUST WANT TO ENJOY THE MUSICAL GENIUS OF FRANK ALVEE AND JOHNNY VICIOUS AND COMMENT ON WHAT PEOPLE SAY, I AM A VERY PASSIONATE PERSON AND I COME ACROSS LIKE AN OBNOXIOUS PRICK THAT HAS JUST COME OUT OF A K-HOLE LIKE VS BUT I JUST ENJOY A GOOD DEBATE, THAT IS ALL.

*bowsdowntothenewking/queenofimpostors*

*rollseyeslikebrandie*

That was fuckin hilarious!!!

Seriously though, this impostor msoprano has a point that should "knot" be taken lightly. Don't take yourself too seriously especially on a public BB. If you do the only person that suffers is you. I conceed that some of these impostors are definitly going too far even by my standards. Just ignore them, believe me it's your only defense.

Even though some of the really mean impostors were funny as hell (i LMFAO!) its true that there is another person at the other end that really might be hurt.

I have taken pride in the fact that over the past months I have made most of you laugh without being malicious (well not as much as some of the other jackasses!)

And if your saying I didnt make you laugh your either full of shit or you have no idea what names I post under cause even the more serious members of the board have responded to my stuff with a "LMAO" or something similar. Many go as far to send me p.m.s givin me props including some high ranking ClubPlanet employees that shall remean "NaMe" less.

I have no interest in anything on this board that is not funny. The details of your personal lives bore and sometimes disgust me, and I know I'm not alone. Some people have no interest in anything that is not club related. The point is we all are here for different reasons, so to each his own.

We all have to get along because to many peoples dismay, the IP fairy isnt gonna come and sort everything out (contrary to what Dmitry might say), and VS isnt EVER gonna knock ANYONE "the-fuck-out".

*hugsthewholeboard*

*dropspantsandbeginstotakeadumpinhonorofeggmok*

luv,

IJA

[This message has been edited by impostorjackass (edited 11-17-2000).]

Originally posted by impostorjackass:

*bows*

*rollseyeslikebrandie*

That was fuckin hilarious!!!

Seriously though, this impostor msoprano has a point that should "knot" be taken lightly. Don't take yourself too seriously especially on a public BB. If you do the only person that suffers is you. I conceed that some of these impostors are definitly going too far even by my standards. Just ignore them, believe me it's your only defense.

Even though some of the really mean impostors were funny as hell (i LMFAO!) its true that there is another person at the other end that really might be hurt.

I have taken pride in the fact that over the past months I have made most of you laugh without being malicious (well not as much as some of the other jackasses!)

And if your saying I didnt make you laugh your either full of shit or you have no idea what names I post under cause even the more serious members of the board have responded to my stuff with a "LMAO" or something similar. Many go as far to send me p.m.s givin me props including some high ranking ClubPlanet employees that shall remean "NaMe" less.

I have no interest in anything on this board that is not funny. The details of your personal lives bore and sometimes disgust me, and I know I'm not alone. Some people have no interest in anything that is not club related. The point is we all are here for different reasons, so to each his own.

We all have to get along because to many peoples dismay, the IP fairy isnt gonna come and sort everything out (contrary to what Dmitry might say), and VS isnt EVER gonna knock ANYONE "the-fuck-out".

*hugsthewholeboard*

*dropspantsandbeginstotakeadumpinhonorofeggmok*

IJA

I say get rid of the advertising screens that pop up and put this up instead. Nice one... who ever you are smile.gif

HERE HERE!!!

LOL, ROFLMAO. I have went on numerous long diatribes in the past concerning this subject. I will be the first to admit that some of the mean posts make me laugh out loud. And maybe I would feel differently if I was on the other end. But in all honesty, when you air your dirty laundry publicy (I said PUBLICY, smartass) you should expect some flak IMO. And during a boring work day, I would rather read some crap than some crap about some fly.

Originally posted by cazz926:

HERE HERE!!!

LOL, ROFLMAO. I have went on numerous long diatribes in the past concerning this subject. I will be the first to admit that some of the mean posts make me laugh out loud. And maybe I would feel differently if I was on the other end. But in all honesty, when you air your dirty laundry publicy (I said PUBLICY, smartass) you should expect some flak IMO. And during a boring work day, I would rather read some crap than some crap about some fly.

i've changed my mind crud. the mean things you say bout me on the board really do hurt my feelings! and i dont like when poohpooh comes on here and rides my sense of humor for some laughs! and i hate it when beavis says something with a sexual undertone and butthead slaps him! and i hate when people badmouth twilo! and i hate when...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by p00h:

i've changed my mind crud. the mean things you say bout me on the board really do hurt my feelings! and i dont like when poohpooh comes on here and rides my sense of humor for some laughs! and i hate it when beavis says something with a sexual undertone and butthead slaps him! and i hate when people badmouth twilo! and i hate when...

huh huh.....huh huh......

...you said "rides my"...

...huh huh.....huh huh......

----------------------

p0hp0oh is the answer

Originally posted by p00h:

shut up butmunch! u're so mean u made me cry...

cwm45.gif

OH-EM-GEE

THAT POOHPOOH IS A JERK IMPOSTER AND IS RUINING THE BOARD COMMUNITY. I CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP LAST NIGHT CLUTCHING MY CHEST B/C IT HURT SO MUCH.

PLEASE DO NOT CRY, POOH, JUST IGNORE THESE JERKS.AND DON'T GIVE THEM THE SATISFACTION.

Originally posted by msoprano12:

OH-EM-GEE

THAT POOHPOOH IS A JERK IMPOSTER AND IS RUINING THE BOARD COMMUNITY. I CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP LAST NIGHT CLUTCHING MY CHEST B/C IT HURT SO MUCH.

PLEASE DO NOT CRY, POOH, JUST IGNORE THESE JERKS.AND DON'T GIVE THEM THE SATISFACTION.

yeah that "poohpooh" is a real wad.

i dont want you guys to get confused between me and him, i am "p0ohp0oh" and I am not an impostor I am the real deal.

If poohpooh or that other guy p00hp00h is still causing trouble just let me know cause I can call D from Deeper to trace their IP's

I hate impostors as much as the next guy

-----------------

my chest hurts...