Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im sick of the super clubs..

im not complaining or ranting,(what more can you say thats already been said about these crowds already) but i just can't deal with them anymore...

i only like a club after 4..( las t night was a perfect example of what i love about going out ,)

i don't know if i can deal with 5 hours of tourture to get to the good part..

i think the worst was at bad boy bill... :vomit2:

clubs are also very greedy(again what more can i say thats not already been said before)

:unhappy:

i think thats what spoiled me

did you know avalon is now like 35 to get in, with out guestlist!!! drinks at crobar were 11-12 dollars!!!

avalon had wayy to many sterotypes for my likeing,actually it was rediculous, crobars crowd wasn't that bad, but i hate the fact that to get room to dance i have to go in the corner by the garbage can until 4..yada yada..

well unfortunately SUPER CLUBS of today arent owned by MUSIC lovers or music driven people. Its now about the cash. Which is why im always talking about the PARADISE GARAGE and im not even from that era. Man do you know what it mustve been like to be surrounded by 3000 or more people every fri and sat for 10 yrs who where there to only DANCE DANCE DANCE and who shared the same love in music and dance. The last of the clubs musically driven was 6 HUBERT STREET, but now thats gfone. And i always mention SHELTER but unfortunately its only like that once a week, while other nights the club and its other rooms are rented out for other parties. So until the day a megaclub opens and its owned by djs, producers, record labels or something. Were gonna have to contiue goin to whereever the DJ we like is playing and go to the various smaller parties at smaller venues or word of mouth parties with the big djs, like tonite.

what upsets me sometimes is when someone comes up to you and goes...

"who is that spinning?"

i'm sorry i don't have much, so when i spend 30-60$ to see a d.j. i better know something about him, or i'll just go to a lounge. it would be like walking into a church and saying, "hey who's that guy hanging around up there?"

i miss going to limelight for 5$...5$!!! :frust:

I see it as ive been to so many GREAT parties in the past that these parties cant hold anything to them. Its frustrating more than anything.

I have no problem with the Super Club just how they are RUN.

As ive said, Its almost time to retire and im only 22.

Not that things suck just that things are DIFFERENT and not the way I would like them to be.

I go everywhere silver. I try everythign at least once.

My deal is that I am the type that people like to make fun of. I loved SF and JP.

Spirit is not cutting it for me. Used to go to vinyl...good times...when it became ARC it changed.

Ive done Avalon, Deep, Shelter, Quo, Crobar, as well as MANY MANY MANY other places.

I think my deal is that im really just starting to get sick of the way things are being run. My fav party right now is the NATION party here on Long Island.

Reason being, the dj's play what THEY want. Not the crowd. No..the place is not packed out, its about half empty, but you know what, the people that are there are ONLY there for the music, Dancing all night! Thats what I want.

I do like to go out and get a Bottle and a Table once in a while for a change. But thats once in a while. Im very easy to please just not when it comes to basic management of a place.

I go everywhere silver. I try everythign at least once.

My deal is that I am the type that people like to make fun of. I loved SF and JP.

Spirit is not cutting it for me. Used to go to vinyl...good times...when it became ARC it changed.

Ive done Avalon, Deep, Shelter, Quo, Crobar, as well as MANY MANY MANY other places.

I think my deal is that im really just starting to get sick of the way things are being run. My fav party right now is the NATION party here on Long Island.

Reason being, the dj's play what THEY want. Not the crowd. No..the place is not packed out, its about half empty, but you know what, the people that are there are ONLY there for the music, Dancing all night! Thats what I want.

I do like to go out and get a Bottle and a Table once in a while for a change. But thats once in a while. Im very easy to please just not when it comes to basic management of a place.

Just get really fucked up. Then every party will be sick in your mind. hahahaha

I know the club crowd hasnt been the greatest, its been really empty. what can you do

hey techno sounds like you are like me when it comes to what you like. Cause i know how great it is when a club is half filled and everybody is their enjoying themselves and dancing while the dj is playing HIS STYLE. I agree thats what i like. Man if your around come out with me TONITE,thurs,sat, sun,

alright ya bastards, you all are about to get it.

first of all...STOP LIVING IN THE PAST. i hate it when someone comes on a board and starts comparing the now against the used to be. yes we all remember twilo, limelight, tunnel, vinyl, arc...those clubs were great. they are also not around anymore, and if you had good times there, take them for what they were and enjoy the fact that you could do those things and experience those things in your life. you have something to look back on and say, shit man that was a fucking blast. that's in a part what makes those old experiences so good, you can't go back every week and do it over again, it happened...LET IT GO.

now, believe it or not, we get to go out in new york fucking city. we have the opportunities that 90 percent of other people in this country do not have. there are sooo many options in this city as far as musical preferences, crowd, money, etc etc etc, you have options for pretty much everything. we see international djs in this city basically on a weekly basis and yet people still have the balls to come here and complain about everything. jesus christ, it's like if you won the lottery you would still find something to bitch about.

maybe for one minute did you think that the scene in this city sucks (i don't agree with that statement btw) is because everyone is so god damn negative. go out, have a good time, if you don't like bottles...hey guess what, don't get em. quit bitching about how bottles suck and this city is going down the tubes. getting a bottle is not a prereq to getting into a club. there are obviously people out there and get them, and who are you to tell them what to like or how to spend their money. and if you're bitching about not getting into a club that you know has a past of having a sketchy door policy (all this crobar talk, which is weird, i've never had a problem at the door wearing a tshirt and nice sneakers) then put on a shirt just to make sure you get in, is that so hard to do. you can even check that shit in once you get inside and have your tshirt to dance around in.

alright im done, im sure most won't even read this since it turned out being so god damn long, but it's just really pissing me off how everyone is being a little bitch while the city has so much to offer for pretty much everyone in the scene. go out, enjoy, and relax with all this bitching shit.

well unfortunately SUPER CLUBS of today arent owned by MUSIC lovers or music driven people. Its now about the cash. Which is why im always talking about the PARADISE GARAGE and im not even from that era. Man do you know what it mustve been like to be surrounded by 3000 or more people every fri and sat for 10 yrs who where there to only DANCE DANCE DANCE and who shared the same love in music and dance. The last of the clubs musically driven was 6 HUBERT STREET, but now thats gfone. And i always mention SHELTER but unfortunately its only like that once a week, while other nights the club and its other rooms are rented out for other parties. So until the day a megaclub opens and its owned by djs, producers, record labels or something. Were gonna have to contiue goin to whereever the DJ we like is playing and go to the various smaller parties at smaller venues or word of mouth parties with the big djs, like tonite.

Limelight 94-97... nothing has come close since and nothing will. PERIOD.

first of all...STOP LIVING IN THE PAST. i hate it when someone comes on a board and starts comparing the now against the used to be. yes we all remember twilo, limelight, tunnel, vinyl, arc...those clubs were great. they are also not around anymore, and if you had good times there, take them for what they were and enjoy the fact that you could do those things and experience those things in your life. you have something to look back on and say, shit man that was a fucking blast. that's in a part what makes those old experiences so good, you can't go back every week and do it over again, it happened...LET IT GO.

now, believe it or not, we get to go out in new york fucking city. we have the opportunities that 90 percent of other people in this country do not have. there are sooo many options in this city as far as musical preferences, crowd, money, etc etc etc, you have options for pretty much everything. we see international djs in this city basically on a weekly basis and yet people still have the balls to come here and complain about everything. jesus christ, it's like if you won the lottery you would still find something to bitch about.

maybe for one minute did you think that the scene in this city sucks (i don't agree with that statement btw) is because everyone is so god damn negative. go out, have a good time, if you don't like bottles...hey guess what, don't get em. quit bitching about how bottles suck and this city is going down the tubes. getting a bottle is not a prereq to getting into a club. there are obviously people out there and get them, and who are you to tell them what to like or how to spend their money. and if you're bitching about not getting into a club that you know has a past of having a sketchy door policy (all this crobar talk, which is weird, i've never had a problem at the door wearing a tshirt and nice sneakers) then put on a shirt just to make sure you get in, is that so hard to do. you can even check that shit in once you get inside and have your tshirt to dance around in.

alright im done, im sure most won't even read this since it turned out being so god damn long, but it's just really pissing me off how everyone is being a little bitch while the city has so much to offer for pretty much everyone in the scene. go out, enjoy, and relax with all this bitching shit.

Now tell us how you really feel...

Now tell us how you really feel...