Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Voyeur Or Exhibitionist?

sexxymex

Where are you people watching strangers have sex? Anyway, one time when I was in Atlantic City, the couple in the next door were going at it real hot and heavy. Some latina was getting her brains fucked out and she kept screaming "ohhhh paaaapppppiiiiii!" at the top of her lungs. The backboard was slamming against the wall. Hot!

funny story

last year in mardi gras me and this chick were going at it a while (i was pretty wasted)

out of the corner of my eye, i see cig smoke rising. i just figured my buddy forgot to put his butt out (we thought her friend and him were passed out)

so, i kind of look that way, and see him just smoking a cig and watching us. she don't see him cause her head is kinda face down in the pillow i try not to make eye contact, cause i thought the girl would freak if she new he was watching.

all of a sudden he says "will you stop with all the moaning" and hear both of them laughing.

we just kept going despite more comments from the peanut gallery like "put a sock in it, we're trying to sleep"

it definately was a weird feeling, though

i think i'd rather be the watcher

Where are you people watching strangers have sex? Anyway, one time when I was in Atlantic City, the couple in the next door were going at it real hot and heavy. Some latina was getting her brains fucked out and she kept screaming "ohhhh paaaapppppiiiiii!" at the top of her lungs. The backboard was slamming against the wall. Hot!
did you imagine this or were you peeping somehow?

did you imagine this or were you peeping somehow?

I wasn't peeping but I didn't imagine it either. I heard the whole thing loud and clear. I'm sure the whole floor probably did. I was hoping I'd be leaving the room at the same time so that I could see what she looked like...for jacking purposes only of course.