Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Slider Survey

SlickSlider

Here we go again. Ponder and answer, if you care to.

1-How old are you? You can be vague or as exact as you like. What state or city do you call home? Do you speak any languages other than English?

2-Are you in school or college; what is or what was your major? What is your career, or goal for a career?

3-Are you married? Do you have any children, and if so, how old?

4-Who were your childhood heroes or role models?

5-What fictional film or TV characters do you vaguely or largely resemble in appearance and/or personality?

6-What is the origin, reason, or meaning of your user name. Why did you choose it?

7-Why do you frequent these boards? What do you get out of it; and what do you hope to give to others?

8-At the end of your physical life, what do you most expect or hope to be remembered by, by those outside of close family and friends? And, what message do you want inscribed on your tombstone?

9-If you could contribute one aspect of yourself to all of humanity, what would it be?

10-If a book or movie were to be made about your life, what would you have it called?

11-If you could figuratively “consume†or absorb three people to gain or understand their particular knowledge, experiences, attitudes, and insights, who would they be and why?

12-What do you like better: Twice as good but half as long, or half as good but twice as long?

13-If you could be any person in the world for one week to experience an aspect of their life, at any given time in history or the present, who would it be and why (not friends or loved ones)?

14- Do you think that other posters see in your messages a real indication of your actual personality, an extension of it, an alternate identity or alter ego, or an aspect of who you wish you really were?

15-You find a genie in a bottle, who grants you three wishes. Not world peace, or an end to poverty, or health for yourself and family, but three things of pleasure for yourself to occur over the course of three seperate days; one thing per day. What will you wish for (can’t use 3 more wishes.)?

1-How old are you? You can be vague or as exact as you like. What state or city do you call home? Do you speak any languages other than English?

twenty-five, nyc, french and ukrainian...

2-Are you in school or college; what is or what was your major? What is your career, or goal for a career?

psychology, trader/network consultant/wanna be comic/full time dick...

no...

i never really ahd any idols or role models...

5-What fictional film or TV characters do you vaguely or largely resemble in appearance and/or personality?

oh man i get so many of these its too hard to name and most would say i dont really look like... only to drunk chics in shitty irish bars...

6-What is the origin, reason, or meaning of your user name. Why did you choose it?

i have a tremendous amount of d&g clothing, and i looked like one of the guys in their ads so my friends called me a d&gmodel...

7-Why do you frequent these boards? What do you get out of it; and what do you hope to give to others?

friends, laughter, and entertainment...

8-At the end of your physical life, what do you mo

st expect or hope to be remembered by, by those outside of close family and friends? And, what message do you want inscribed on your tombstone?

i have no idea what message i want or what my epitaph should be however one thing i would love to know and ill be watching from heaven waiting for the answer, is at my funeral no eulogy, or speeches or anything but just after whoever it is says what they have to, just ask "did he have an impact on you life..."

9-If you could contribute one aspect of yourself to all of humanity, what would it be?

to fuck you... i would tell humanity to fuck you...

10-If a book or movie were to be made about your life, what would you have it called?

after the laughter... (i dont know first thing that came to my head...)

11-If you could figuratively “consume†or absorb three people to gain or understand their particular knowledge, experiences, attitudes, and insights, who would they be and why?

david blaine... you know why... george clooney, brad pitt...

12-What do you like better: Twice as good but half as long, or half as good but twice as long?

twice as good...

13-If you could be any person in the world for one week to experience an aspect of their life, at any given time in history or the present, who would it be and why (not friends or loved ones)?

brad pitt to fuck jennifer aniston...

14- Do you think that other posters see in your messages a real indication of your actual personality, an extension of it, an alternate identity or alter ego, or an aspect of who you wish you really were?

i have no idea... my posts are only a fraction of who and what i am...

15-You find a genie in a bottle, who grants you three wishes. Not world peace, or an end to poverty, or health for yourself and family, but three things of pleasure for yourself to occur over the course of three seperate days; one thing per day. What will you wish for (can’t use 3 more wishes.)?

love, laughter, and well-being... in any given order for eternity...

22 - Northern NJ - Spanish

marketing/Advertising major - music minor

Advertising coordinator - wanna be DJ/Producer

hope to take up Producing/DJing full time one day or perhaps teach music theory on the side :)

no and no

The Ulitmate Warrior / Superman / Fat Albert

No Clue

it is the moniker my partner and i use for Djing/Producing

Mostly for passing time @ work but i have met some really cool peeps on here :)

8-At the end of your physical life, what do you most expect or hope to be remembered by, by those outside of close family and friends? And, what message do you want inscribed on your tombstone?

hope to be remembered for my music, but mostly just being an overall good person to everyone i meet.

no tombstone for me...i want to be burned and kept in the living room

my blunt honesty

Hey ya doing - The life and times of a NJ/NY DJ

Satoshi Tomiie & Hector Romero - For their mixing ability, knoledge of EDM and just being madd cool

Bill Gates - for knowing how to work the system, business and computer knowhow and becoming the richest man on the planet

twice as good

no idea...would have to think about it really long and hard

14- Do you think that other posters see in your messages a real indication of your actual personality, an extension of it, an alternate identity or alter ego, or an aspect of who you wish you really were? '

i dunno i would have to ask them :laugh: i think i try to be as real on here as possible...

15-You find a genie in a bottle, who grants you three wishes. Not world peace, or an end to poverty, or health for yourself and family, but three things of pleasure for yourself to occur over the course of three seperate days; one thing per day. What will you wish for (can’t use 3 more wishes)

1. to be the richest man on the planet

2. to lower insurance rates for cars in NJ

3. to increase my IQ to one that rivals stephen hawkins'

23, dc, english, a bit of french, hindi/punjabi

neither, marketing was my major, i don't have a career yet, just a job

hell no

my sisters

hmmm, no clue

was something someone used to call me from time to time b/c of my style

kill time at work

i'm hindi, we get cremated

hmmm, don't know, but i know a lot of which i wouldn't want to contribute

Funk Phenomenon

my eldest sister, my director (mad smart), my mom

twice as good but half as long

Bob... just to see why she's so damn bitter all the time

actual personality

money, endless supply of clothes, and endless supply of food

So here are mine:

I'm a fossil on these boards, 30+. I live in southeast Florida in Broward County. I wish I spoke Spanish and Portuguese. There are a lot of Latin and Brazilian people here and I love all the cultures and languages, just never learned enough to speak either one for more than a few words. So, aside from English I ain’t got no knowing of none other languages.

I took a year of community college on Long Island for television broadcasting but did not do anything with it. I have an AS degree in professional photography from the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale. I spent years after shooting fashion and glamour for modeling portfolios and I did some weddings and bar mitzvahs here and there. I've been away from all that for awhile now, and I'm currently running a photo lab in a busy drugstore chain. But that is not my goal nor my intention for much longer. I've been a writer since I was a boy and my goal had long been to write fiction and poetry. I have one "finished" novel awaiting resubmission, which I need to reedit and do some work to, as well as several planned, outlined, and summarized books patiently waiting for me to refocus my life and attention on them.

My so-called "finished" novel involves a 22 year old singer in a struggling hard rock bar band and his relationships with his friends and bandmates, his estranged elder brother, his troubled, painful past, and his special connection to a 17 year old girl whose life he once saved; a girl who's friendship and loyalty persists to save him from himself years later. She’s Cuban, into dance and hip hop, and she and John are complete opposites in many ways. He is nearly piss-poor and she lives in class and style in an elegant home on the Intracoastal. No one, least of all those who envy her charmed life, know the secrets behind closed doors, of her abusive life under her alcoholic step-father. John has only his confidence, talent, and drive to keep him going, and Carrie has her mother, her friends, and her faith in God to help her endure. Years later, both will realize that their crossed paths and permanent friendship was part of a greater plan. http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=253842

Another one of my projects is a 2-book Star Wars series set 300 years after Return of the Jedi. I've already got over 300 pages invested in book 1 of the series, and that is only the summarized draft.

My biggest planned project of all is one I've been working on in bits and pieces since I was seven years old. It is a 9 book long sci-fi/fantasy/war series. Each book is outlined and summarized in their current drafts. If any of my stories would symbolize my life and dreams, it is this one. It will be epic upon completion; in my soul it already is.

So there you have it, my dream, goal, and intent in a nutshell. Finish my stories and publish each one, as well as a few more novels I've drafted and outlined, and a book of short stories, song lyrics, and poetry.

Single, for the moment.

As a kid I was totally into Batman, in awe of Charlton Heston (Moses!), and I connected with Luke Skywalker, a dreamer with his eyes on the future, the horizon, never his mind on where he was or what he was doing…but on what he wanted to achieve and become far beyond his humble and uneventful life. And there was also my father, a man who survived the Holocaust and made a new life for himself in America, became a leader and mentor in the Boy Scouts, the synagogue, and the neighborhood, but lived too short a life.

There is a little bit of me in each of these: Andy Sipowitz in seriousness, brooding, and moods; Drew Carey in jovial nature, sense of humor, and comical outgoingness; Jerry Seinfeld in humor, perception, comments and expressions and from certain angles similar looks, Chandler Bing in clumsiness, expression, and outlook, and Ross Geller in moodiness and outlook; and Luke Skywalker.

This one has no big story to it. A friend showed me the link to the sex board here and before I knew there was more good stuff to this site I figured I’d join and start posting in the Sex section. So I chose a sexual sounding name to use, and slick slider sounded it to me. It's a stupid user name though, and I would have chosen Slide on the Ice instead.

I am active on 3 boards, including this one. The net is an escape for me, to get away from the crapfest called life and have some fun and laughs, and possibly make others laugh and maybe think about things they hadn’t thought often about prior. I like reacting to what others write, and likewise spread a little bit of myself around the boards (don’t worry, I cleaned it first before I spread it). Mostly I enjoy using and expanding my mind via episodes of reading and writing on the net and in the forum, and it is to me a launching ground for further thought and expression. I admit I use the forum to procrastinate and vegetate when I have trouble working on my stories and need to work on something simpler to take a break from taxing my mind. When I have trouble developing my stories further, it is far easier to come here and relax, less draining than struggling with the right words and expressions for my works of fiction; and by posting here I build up my sense of creative direction and sometimes manage to focus more. Or something like that.

My books, my stories. I fear not dying per se, but dying without my dreams seeing the light of day, and people experiencing what I’ve wanted to share.

My tombstone message:

“Damn it moron! Get off my head with those spiked boots!”

Or: “What the hell’s leaking?”

Or: “Would somebody tell the neighbors to stop rolling in their graves? I can’t sleep with all that noise!”

No, Seriously, on my tombstone: “In life he tried, failed; tried again, failed; tried again, and finally succeeded.” …not in dying, but in seeing my dreams come true before I died.

My sensitivity and humility. I know that’s 2 things, but I think one compliments the other, and vice-versa. Maybe with an abundance of those 2 wrapped into one, there would be more peace and less hatred in the world. If 2 enemies became sensitive to the other’s needs and dreams, and each realized they were not better than the other, there would be no division.

"Out Of The Darkness, Into the Light".

I saw the other side of death after a serious head injury when I was 14, where I saw my dead grandmother who told me that I was going back because I had more work to do. I've never forgotten that encounter, and I want/need to make my life count for something and make a difference.

11-If you could figuratively “consume” or absorb three people to gain or understand their particular knowledge, experiences, attitudes, and insights, who would they be and why?

1-Stephen Hawking. I am curious to increase my understanding of science and physics, and I would savor his ability to understand the mysteries that baffle me.

2-Donald Trump. I'd love to have his sense of business savvy.

3-James Cameron. I’d want to understand, to the point of gaining, his confidence, drive, and motivation.

This question came about when a buddy of mine insisted on eating two slices of pizza atop each other, at once, to savor twice the flavor. I told him I’d rather enjoy half that amount and enjoy it longer. I’ll bet you thought that question was related to sex and how long it lasts, huh? As far as that, I’ll take the twice as good and half as long, and fuck twice.

Maybe a rock star, like David Lee Roth or Vince Neil at their prime, touring and performing, and fucking endless groupies.

That’s a tough question. I know what I see in my message board persona, and that is a quiet yet outgoing person who likes to be read by others as much as he can. Whether it’s making someone laugh, or bringing up a subject to make people think or responding to someone else’s statement, or whatever, I’m just having fun in how I project myself here. But no, I don’t think that others see me for who I am yet because I’ve limited myself to a degree here, besides which I don’t think that others know what to expect from me and so don’t look too hard for what they don’t yet know to be there. Or something like that.

Thing one, day one: 24 hours of continuous sex with the hottest woman on the planet, which includes 12 hours of slick sliding building up to orgasm, followed by 12 hours of continuous orgasm.

Thing two, day two: 24 hours of never getting full, fat, or sick, eating all the best foods and delights from an endless menu of my favorite foods and flavors, and drinks.

Thing three, day three: Seeing all my books and stories appear as movies to watch one after the other. One day won't fit all of them in, but at least it would enable me to see some of them.

• 3 years later...

....26....north jersey....pig latin and ob

hair

nah

..the thundercats...

...im told kate beckinsale quite often....as far as personality..i dont know usually whoever is the man's best friend smart ass gross comment character in any show or movie

nickname....

...cause im just that bored

.....im sure ill be remembered for my humor....and im sure by the time i die ill have thought of something really fucking funny to carve into that slate..

....i dont know what that even means.....i have really pretty hair so if all of humanity could be blessed with that the world would be a better place lol

...yes...i just said that

john waters...drew barrymore...ava gardner

twice as good...always

.....i dont like picking just one of anything ..its very hard for me! ....im gonna say ..no..im not gonna say ...i cant decide

...its me...110%....

...a winning lottery ticket...for an obscene amount of money ..none of that 1 mil boococka

.....an engagement ring and the man who comes along with it obvi..

....a reservation for an african safari..