Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT is starting a new resedency at Spirit.

mscrew

exactly D when dt and i spoke about it a few months ago there were alot of things that he wanted to be done b4 he would commit to anything in that room. He wanted to play in the space that was the ORIGINAL soundfactory and TWILO. But because of so much issues didnt happened earlier, thankfully now things have work themselves out. Next st is the NO ALCOHOL deall.

i don't see spirit getting rid of alcohol though. but that would be pretty hot, dt and jp in the same club. plus they're getting a new system soon, we'll see how this turns out. their friday nights could use some consistency, they had what like 20 grand openings by now.

exactly D when dt and i spoke about it a few months ago there were alot of things that he wanted to be done b4 he would commit to anything in that room. He wanted to play in the space that was the ORIGINAL soundfactory and TWILO. But because of so much issues didnt happened earlier, thankfully now things have work themselves out. Next st is the NO ALCOHOL deall.

i don't see spirit getting rid of alcohol though. but that would be pretty hot, dt and jp in the same club. plus they're getting a new system soon, we'll see how this turns out. their friday nights could use some consistency, they had what like 20 grand openings by now.

sat. nights are already fucked....if DT comes in for fridays THANK THE FUCKING LORD!

he could have guest dj's spin with him...that would be uber dope

sat. nights are already fucked....if DT comes in for fridays THANK THE FUCKING LORD!

he could have guest dj's spin with him...that would be uber dope

sat nights fucked??? it's packed week in and week out... the club is making money.. the sat night dj is happy and the patrons are obviously happy bc they keep coming back for more... so everyone is happy except for the corny people who MINDLESSLY rip on jp and his parties..

and to the schmucks recomending no alcohol... are you crazy.. door prices would go up by atleast 10-15 bucks... just bc a few people dont drink you have to ruin it for everybody else?? just stay at home and read your bible...

I heard that JP is going back to Soundfactory starting in early 2005... Also if DT starts up a residency there, they'll probably stop selling alcohol on the nights ge spins. I'm sure the club will still sell on other nights...

sat nights fucked??? it's packed week in and week out... the club is making money.. the sat night dj is happy and the patrons are obviously happy bc they keep coming back for more... so everyone is happy except for the corny people who MINDLESSLY rip on jp and his parties..

:jerkoff: party blows end of story....

its a dope party just cuz theres lots of people wearing a/x diesel and indoor sunglasses while they consume redic amounts of K ? yea thats a party if i ever saw one :rolleyes:

cant wait to go this sat and listen to going thru it for the 90th time

awww hell yea ! i will definitely be there on the 17th =P it will be my last NYC club for awhile, becuz the next day im leaving for Florida for a month. come visit me!

that would be hot if DT got a residency there, spirit fridays BLOWS the crowd is ridiculous !! maybe everyone who really likes DT should get there extra early so the place fulls up and they dont let any of the normal crowd in.

lol agreed to that!

and to the schmucks recomending no alcohol... are you crazy.. door prices would go up by atleast 10-15 bucks... just bc a few people dont drink you have to ruin it for everybody else?? just stay at home and read your bible...

heheh oh dan baby u are so funny. :makeout:

but on a serious note, why would they stop selling alcohol? i know the whole "be urself" story line but that doesnt really make sense to me, esp all the people that are gonna be fucked up on other drugs besides alcohol...they should sell alcohol so people are less inclined to do other things!

heheh oh dan baby u are so funny. :makeout:

but on a serious note, why would they stop selling alcohol? i know the whole "be urself" story line but that doesnt really make sense to me, esp all the people that are gonna be fucked up on other drugs besides alcohol...they should sell alcohol so people are less inclined to do other things!

good point,,exactly what i was thinking,,,,iam a big fan of DT since his Tunnel days....which were great times....but i never knew the whole point as in not serving alcohol which would induce more drug use to a crowd....at least thats what i thought.....i mean if a patron turns into a sloppy drunk,,,have them removed from the club,,,,,not for nothing but i have very rarely seen someone etremely drunk to cause problems and keep everyone from having a good time in big clubs like this.......

i never said anything about not wanting alcohol there, i said it would be a hot if they had dt and jp in the same club. if you think a club is gonna hold back on it's biggest source of revenue just to promote a party think again.

and i love how all these "be yourself" people always bash other crowds. hey, if you never shop at a/x that's great. but if some guido wants to rock his shit why can't he, he can't be himself all of the sudden. and spare me the drug talk, like half the crowd at arc wasn't fucked up at any given time...FACT.

are you fucking people insane...NO ALCOHOL!

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: