Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weight loss

Hello everyone, Im not sure if this is appropriate for this forum, but anyways.

I hve to lose like 40-45 lbs of gut pretty quick. I know there is no substitute for diet and exercise, but my freind, who is into lifting and "stuff" suggested clembuterol(sp). He's claiming if I start taking it and go to the gym with him I will drop the fat quick. I treid getting more info about it, but I think I cant get the spelling right. Does anyone have any info about it? Does it work? Side effects? Is there something better out there?

Thanks

Joe

Thanks for the correct spelling. Now I have even more questions. I googled it too and alot of sites came up. I check alot of them out Clenbuterol.com,etc and they seem to have different things regarding side effects. Some sites talk about testing they did on rats and tey talk about heart muscle swelling and other nasty stuff. Some other sites list side effects but they say they are temporary. Other sites say there are almost no side effects. i'm going to try to get a Medical book/journal to learn more before I consider taking it.

Thanks

Joe

Everyone is always looking for the quick fix. You put a lot of hard work and energy into making that gut so exhibit a little patience when trying to get rid of diet. Watch what you eat, do cardio (45 minutes at your target heart rate) at least 4 times a day and you should see good results in a couple months. Of course - 45lbs of gut is not coming off quickly unless you solicit cosmetic assistance.

Who is claiming this will work for you???? You said "He". Who the hell is "he" and what makes him an expert. It sounds to me like you have alot of work to do before you start taking clen.

Clen can raise you metabolism around 3%. If you are still eating the same as you were when you put on the extra 45 lbs, then clen will do absolutely nothing for you except maybe slow down the rate at which you put on the next 45 lbs.

Sorry, to be so brutally honest. But, you asked for help.

Why don't we start by discussing your eating habits as well as your training schedule. And also, what kind of time frame are you needing to loose this amount of fat.

Nautica

Everyone is always looking for the quick fix. You put a lot of hard work and energy into making that gut so exhibit a little patience when trying to get rid of diet. Watch what you eat, do cardio (45 minutes at your target heart rate) at least 4 times a day and you should see good results in a couple months. Of course - 45lbs of gut is not coming off quickly unless you solicit cosmetic assistance.

45 minutes of cardio 4 times a day doesn't seem a bit much to you?

Guest brwneydtrouble
great advice...always better to tell ppl what not to eat then what drugs to use to lose weight...

You forgot about the cardio. Lots and lots of cardio.

If you ask me... The substances for helping one lose weight are the worst move to make unless you have a great metabolism and just using it short term to lose a few more lbs to get ripped. But if you are overweight I think they mess with your metabolism. And when you get off the substance you put the weight on even faster because the substance adjusts your normal body functions by other methods other than your bodies own method. And in my opinion this slows the systems normal functions down when you get off the substance. I am not a scientist but I know I used hydroxycut when it had the ephedra and it worked wonders until I stopped using it. And I felt like absolute shit when I stopped, headaches, withdrawls, and it was hard to maintain the weight that I got too unless I killed myself in the gym. I absolutly regret taking hydroxy...

Since last month I went on a strict low fat diet. And cut carbs a little bit. I hit up the gym but very slowly because of injuries I had almost a year ago. And I lost 18 lbs in about 30 days without the help of any substance.

To close you just have to be dedicated. If you are strict enough it will surprise you how much weight you can lose in a short period of time without the help of all the shit.

Do cardio at least 4 times a week for 30 min. to 1 hour. Use a treadmill or some other terrain and in a 30 min run try jogging or fast pace walking for 2 minutes, then run for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Then Jog or fast pace walk for 2 minutes, then run for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Keep repeating that for the length of the exercise. This enhance your caloric and fat burn, speed your metabolism and you will lose weight pretty quickly...

Lastly... DRINK WATER AND EAT 6 SMALL HEALTHY MEALS A DAY!!!

• 1 year later...