Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whoa!

renzo2

Was anyone watching the Pacers-Pistons game?????? :woah:

After being fouled hard by Ron Artest, Ben Wallace pushed Artest's face and then some fans started throwing things at Artest. Artest then charged the stands and started swinging at this fan, and other fans got involved in the fight.

Insane! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

did anyone see that punch by artest on that little pudgy guy on the court and then o'neil came out of no where and nailed the same guy in the face with another punch...

this was a disgrace to sports...i hope alot of fines are levied and suspensions...

its funny...i was at st john's the same time as artest...he was an asshole then and its good to see he hasnt changed...

artest needs to be suspended from the sport....maybe he can work on his rap album at his Queensbridge pad

thats not to say though that there has to be something done about security at games because the fans in Detroit were just as much, if not even more at fault as Artest.

Artest is a professional and has no excuse no matter what

u guys r fuckin kidding right now.....artest kept his fuckin cool for as long as he could....ben wallace rocked his shit and he just played it cool ...sat back and tried to let shit die down...then wallace throws a fuckin towel at him...then he has shit thrown all over him....fuck that man...ron may be a sick fuck....but i dont blame him for what he did last nite @ all. im likin this pacer team more and more every day.....stephen jackson is the fuckin man...and jermaine oneal comin in with the sliding right hook?? props!

drunk ass fuckin fans deserve to get their ass beat....i love the way ron and joneal duffed out that fat fuck who came onto the court....theres no reason for him to b there....so whatever ron and jo did...fuck it...he deserved it

i know the nba is gona come out and fine and suspend the shit out of a group of people...but thats just the NBA saving face. if i was Stern..id stick up for my players....and press charges against any fan that i could...use that video as evidence man...

fuck that....they kept their cool for as long as they could. the fans r a bunch of fucking punks...running up and punching Ron from behind. the only fan who showed any type of heart was the dude who came up to Ron on the court and got his snotbox rocked later. the NBA needs to sick up for their players for once.

so you're sayin every time a fan does something an athlete has the right to go after them?

so by that theory you're sayin that that pitcher Rodriguez on Texas throwing a chair in the stands and breakin that lady's nose is OK because her drunk husband was making racial slurrs and throwing peanuts at him?????

you're so wrong and you dont even know it

i agree that ur not supposed to put ur hands on a fan. but this is such crap. they know ron artest is a fucking whackjob...the guy is laying down onthe scorers table tryin to keep his cool..and these drunk assholes wana keep provoking him. im sorry...it may not be right according to "unwritten player-fan" code of conduct...but im glad ron did what he did.

i may be wrong according to NBA policy..but from a moral standpoint..those fans got what they deserved...i actually wish Stephen Jackson coulda landed some more punches...and that J'Oneal kicked that dude in his face instead of punching him.

when ur team is the world fucking champs..and achieved that status by defeating one of the most hated teams in the past 20 yrs....the point of u going to a game shouldnt be to get piss drunk and throw shit @ players.

to sum it up...there will be suspensions..there will be lawsuits...there's gona be a whole wave of repercussions after this..this might be worse than TImberlake-Janet and the NFL/FCC.

bottom line is..pacers were whoopin detroit...and shit got out of hand

so you're sayin every time a fan does something an athlete has the right to go after them?

so by that theory you're sayin that that pitcher Rodriguez on Texas throwing a chair in the stands and breakin that lady's nose is OK because her drunk husband was making racial slurrs and throwing peanuts at him?????

btw that was frank francisco...

i bet she thought that shit was funny til she got her snotbox rocked...i support him too...u may be a proffesional athelete..but ur not a fuckin masochist..theres only so much shit u can take

i agree that ur not supposed to put ur hands on a fan. but this is such crap. they know ron artest is a fucking whackjob...the guy is laying down onthe scorers table tryin to keep his cool..and these drunk assholes wana keep provoking him. im sorry...it may not be right according to "unwritten player-fan" code of conduct...but im glad ron did what he did.

i may be wrong according to NBA policy..but from a moral standpoint..those fans got what they deserved...i actually wish Stephen Jackson coulda landed some more punches...and that J'Oneal kicked that dude in his face instead of punching him.

when ur team is the world fucking champs..and achieved that status by defeating one of the most hated teams in the past 20 yrs....the point of u going to a game shouldnt be to get piss drunk and throw shit @ players.

to sum it up...there will be suspensions..there will be lawsuits...there's gona be a whole wave of repercussions after this..this might be worse than TImberlake-Janet and the NFL/FCC.

again serg u are correct...MORALLY...but rules arent morally based...i enjoy a good ass-kicking just like the next guy...

u guys r fuckin kidding right now.....artest kept his fuckin cool for as long as he could....ben wallace rocked his shit and he just played it cool ...sat back and tried to let shit die down...then wallace throws a fuckin towel at him...then he has shit thrown all over him....fuck that man...ron may be a sick fuck....but i dont blame him for what he did last nite @ all. im likin this pacer team more and more every day.....stephen jackson is the fuckin man...and jermaine oneal comin in with the sliding right hook?? props!

drunk ass fuckin fans deserve to get their ass beat....i love the way ron and joneal duffed out that fat fuck who came onto the court....theres no reason for him to b there....so whatever ron and jo did...fuck it...he deserved it

i know the nba is gona come out and fine and suspend the shit out of a group of people...but thats just the NBA saving face. if i was Stern..id stick up for my players....and press charges against any fan that i could...use that video as evidence man...

your da man! That fan on the court got his shit rocked. I was laughing my ass off at the bar.

your da man! That fan on the court got his shit rocked. I was laughing my ass off at the bar.

bottom line....no fan belongs on the court or field of play. any fan that crosses that line is in the wrong

no player belongs in the stands. any athlete that crosses that line is in the wrong

period

drunk fans who throw shit @ players need their ass beat.

period

alright, write a letter to major league baseball and tell them to pay the $600,000 that Frank Francisco lost from getting suspended without pay for the rest of the season after the fan was calling him a dumb spic telling him to go pick strawberries and bananas and throwing peanuts at him....

might as well not show hypocricy through sports and make going after fans without reprocussion the standard

ill make u a ron artest sig if u want? ahahahh...when he duffed out the same fan 20 seconds before

I want the one that Jon is talkin about. were dude came runnin in an just catches him in the chin from the side and the pudgy fuck went down. lmao

Btw did you guys see that Biggie Smalls lookin dude smack the shit out of a Pacers player (maybe Artest) and then mush him into the seats. lmao

I cant stop laughin at this shit.