Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whoa!

renzo2

no, if artest doesnt go into the stands this shit doesnt happen. wallace shoved him, fine. everything is still cool, the players, coaches and the ref's take care of it. wallace likely gets a game suspension. cool.

artest lays down on the scorers table and gets a beer dumped on him, fine. point at the fan who did it and tell police to take care of the problem. but no, he goes after him, starts punching the wrong guy, other fans get involved, pacers players get involved, more fans get involved, more pacers players get involved . . .

So wait...if Wallace doesn't shove him, Artest is still going to run up in the stands and go after fans...is that what you're saying? Cause that's what you're implying.

If Wallace doesn't react and shoot his free throws, the game is over.

The refs never called a flagrant at all...

Oh shit - The Players Union just said they want to meet with Stern first thing in the morning...now it's gonna get good.

that doesnt mean dick..stern is god...god has spoken....

now if he could just figure out a way for Latrell to feed his kids

wait so ron is a lil bitch for keeping his cool initially? yo ron cant win with some of yall..either he's nuts..or a bitch...

u actually think laying on a table is keeping his kewl...i dont think so...he was trying to make the pistons pissed with his shitty attitude...

u actually think laying on a table is keeping his kewl...i dont think so...he was trying to make the pistons pissed with his shitty attitude...

whatever it was he was still stayin away..instead of throwin hands with ben wallace....theres no point in arguing...u guys have a set idea of what ron ron is about....and there's no changin it...

whatever it was he was still stayin away..instead of throwin hands with ben wallace....theres no point in arguing...u guys have a set idea of what ron ron is about....and there's no changin it...

it has nothing to do with what i think of ron...in baseball after a batter gets hit and doesnt charge the pitching mound...does he go and lay on the top of the duggout to kewl off...NO...what do u think he was attempting to do by laying on the scorers table and then putting on the headphones???

well if artest did not lay the hammer down wallace would not of pushed him

I still do not get how you can say to wallcae to shut up after getting hammered but defend artest.

I agree wallace should not of pushed him but i think artest should not of went in the stands.

what is more likely to get someone hurt, hammering them while they are going to the basket or gettin a plastic cup in the head.

it has nothing to do with what i think of ron...in baseball after a batter gets hit and doesnt charge the pitching mound...does he go and lay on the top of the duggout to kewl off...NO...what do u think he was attempting to do by laying on the scorers table and then putting on the headphones???

I do not even care about that i thought that was ok, shit paul pierce took someone popcorn and started eating it after a foul once.

So wait...if Wallace doesn't shove him, Artest is still going to run up in the stands and go after fans...is that what you're saying? Cause that's what you're implying.

If Wallace doesn't react and shoot his free throws, the game is over.

well under that same rationale, if artest doesnt foul him, wallace doesnt shove him and the last seconds of the game pass by with out anything happening. so i guess any way you cut it its artest's fault.

listen. if any of us are in a work scenario, representing our employer and someone throws a beer at you, what do you do? you certainly would not react the same way than if you were out on your own. when you sign on to work for your employer there are certain rules and regulations that you agree to abide with, its your responsibility to know them and act by them. artest did not do so.

its a mans fuckin sport...no easy layups...even if ur up by 15 @ the end of the game...Wallace is a putrid FT shooter..put him on the line.

not to mention if ron tap fouled him...Wallace prolly woulda and-one'd....

hard foul ok, but he blatenly punched him in the head.

lol. yeah next time barry bonds gets hit he should stop halfway to first and lay down on the field to keep his kewl.

well under that same rationale, if artest doesnt foul him, wallace doesnt shove him and the last seconds of the game pass by with out anything happening. so i guess any way you cut it its artest's fault.

listen. if any of us are in a work scenario, representing our employer and someone throws a beer at you, what do you do? you certainly would not react the same way than if you were out on your own. when you sign on to work for your employer there are certain rules and regulations that you agree to abide with, its your responsibility to know them and act by them. artest did not do so.

So you're not allowed to foul in basketball now? Stop it.

If someone threw a beer at me unprovoked...no matter what environment I was in...I probably would do it...When you're in that predictament, more often than not, you cannot check your emotions at the door.

answer? how about if Artest doesnt hack at Wallace while his team is up by a bunch at the end of the game, none of this starts

.....yet again, you're not helping your cause because no matter how you look at it, Artest was the instigator

Ok...so you're not allowed to foul anymore...that's your answer

So you're not allowed to foul in basketball now? Stop it.

If someone threw a beer at me unprovoked...no matter what environment I was in...I probably would do it...When you're in that predictament, more often than not, you cannot check your emotions at the door.

u are 100% correct...but being a "paid professional"...ur supposed to check THAT emotion at the door...they have police and security to deal with that...if artest stays on the floor and points out who threw the item...that person/persons would have been dealt with at that point...

Its amazing how some of you are just playin this off as "everybody hate ron ron"...sooooo not the case

we've been through this shit over and over on this thread about how the punishment fits the crime throughout sporting history.....so get over the whole 'hate on ron ron' bullshit for fuck's sake

u are 100% correct...but being a "paid professional"...ur supposed to check THAT emotion at the door...they have police and security to deal with that...if artest stays on the floor and points out who threw the item...that person/persons would have been dealt with at that point...

No they wouldn't...because THERE WASN'T ENOUGH SECURITY THERE IN THE FIRS PLACE...

And I bet that's Artest's fault too huh?