Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whoa!

renzo2

What the hell are you talking about? And it's SECURITY...and if it was at MSG that this occurred, I guarantee ya that there would be enough security and cops there to squash it. I was there for a CLIPPER game nonetheless, and they were guards everywhere.

There was absolutely ZERO guards between Artest and the fans - guards should have surrounded the entire area where the initial incident occurred. That's basic common sense.

just a question for ya spragga...how quickly do u think it takes security to surrround ppl in a basketball game??? u claim that the guards should have been there for the initial incident...it take them prob 10 secs to get to an area where something is happening and that is prob not taking into account they have to move ppl out of the way...artest was into the crowd within a sec of gettin hit...

just a question for ya spragga...how quickly do u think it takes security to surrround ppl in a basketball game??? u claim that the guards should have been there for the initial incident...it take them prob 10 secs to get to an area where something is happening and that is prob not taking into account they have to move ppl out of the way...artest was into the crowd within a sec of gettin hit...

not talking about when Artest hit the stands...talking about before that when Wallace shoved him...there was at least a good five minutes for security to get between the scorers table and the seats.

not talking about when Artest hit the stands...talking about before that when Wallace shoved him...there was at least a good five minutes for security to get between the scorers table and the seats.

there was ample amount of time for the security to get between the table and the seats...are u saying that because of the hard foul and the possiblity that the teams were gonna get into it the security should have gotten into position to stop the players???

there was ample amount of time for the security to get between the table and the seats...are u saying that because of the hard foul and the possiblity that the teams were gonna get into it the security should have gotten into position to stop the players???

Yeah...just in case if there was another fight...it wouldn't spill into the stands...it's all moot now.

And I still think Wallace should've got way more than 6 games...lil bitch...I've lost all respect for him.

Yeah...just in case if there was another fight...it wouldn't spill into the stands...it's all moot now.

And I still think Wallace should've got way more than 6 games...lil bitch...I've lost all respect for him.

ohhhhhhhhh...ok....now i understand...u never stated previously that security should have been in position after the foul for the safety of the ppl...u are damn right about that...and in that case there would have been no incident in the crowd like that...

see...we could have saved a day or so of arguing if u would have said this before... :D

ohhhhhhhhh...ok....now i understand...u never stated previously that security should have been in position after the foul for the safety of the ppl...u are damn right about that...and in that case there would have been no incident in the crowd like that...

see...we could have saved a day or so of arguing if u would have said this before... :D

Please...people would've still said it was Artest's fault that the security wasn't in place ;)

how's he a bitch? For pushing Artest halfway across the court? I love how you call wallace a lil bitch for overreacting after the foul, but when Artest goes ape shit every other week you seem to love him for it. Pushing someone after a foul is more understandable than diving into the stands over a cup of beer and pounding someone half your size. Or wait, let me put it like you would... "If Wallace is a lil bitch, I'd like to see you confront him" :rolleyes: You make no sense... Wallace is a bitch for getting Artest after a foul cuz he's losing, but Artest is THE MAN because he smashes cameras to the ground after losing and of course we can't forget all those technical fouls he commits.

edit: my point being, if one is a 'lil bitch'... then so is the other. Either way though, Artest could have gunned down half the people in there and you' still think it wasn't his fault.

6 games for throwing a towel and shoving artest's face.....sounds pretty reasonable if not harsh to me

think about it for a sec......if there were no riot, what would the suspension be?

but no, artest and the pacers were involved in a riot so Wallace deserves more

brilliant

how's he a bitch? For pushing Artest halfway across the court? I love how you call wallace a lil bitch for overreacting after the foul, but when Artest goes ape shit every other week you seem to love him for it. Pushing someone after a foul is more understandable than diving into the stands over a cup of beer and pounding someone half your size. Or wait, let me put it like you would... "If Wallace is a lil bitch, I'd like to see you confront him" :rolleyes: You make no sense... Wallace is a bitch for getting Artest after a foul cuz he's losing, but Artest is THE MAN because he smashes cameras to the ground after losing and of course we can't forget all those technical fouls he commits.

edit: my point being, if one is a 'lil bitch'... then so is the other. Either way though, Artest could have gunned down half the people in there and you' still think it wasn't his fault.

I'd like to see you confront Artest. It wasn't even a hard foul - he got pushed in the shoulder. Suck it up, shoot your damn free throws and this whole damn thing WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!

Take the cock from between your eyes and re-read what I said above. Artest deserved (to a point) what he got...but I don't blame him for going up there - and most the NBA Players that were interviewed after agree. And I sure as hell would have done the same damn thing.

6 games for throwing a towel and shoving artest's face.....sounds pretty reasonable if not harsh to me

think about it for a sec......if there were no riot, what would the suspension be?

but no, artest and the pacers were involved in a riot so Wallace deserves more

brilliant

Ummm...where did I say that Wallace deserved more than Artest...show me.

And think about THIS for a sec...If Wallace would've STFU, not react and shoot free-throws...this WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED!

Also, you don't think the fans right by the scorers table didn't see Wallace throw that towel? You don't think it might have triggered something in those drunk savages' heads after seeing THAT?

Fight fallout

Players, fans, personnel face charges after Pacers-Pistons fight

Posted: Monday November 22, 2004 1:06PM; Updated: Monday November 22, 2004 1:54PM

PONTIAC, Mich. (AP) -- Fans, players and other team personnel could face criminal charges for their roles in a brawl that broke out at the end of an Indiana Pacers-Detroit Pistons game at The Palace of Auburn Hills, a prosecutor said.

Oakland County Prosecutor David Gorcyca said he repeatedly viewed a videotape of the melee at Friday night's game. He said authorities have identified and questioned a fan who they say threw a cup that hit Indiana's Ron Artest and started the brawl.

A resident of West Bloomfield Township confirmed in a telephone conversation with Auburn Hills police that he is that fan, Gorcyca said Monday. However, he failed to show up for a scheduled in-person interview, and authorities have lost contact with him.

Gorcyca said the man most likely would face charges.

"He, I think, precipitated the whole event that transpired in the spectator section," Gorcyca told WXYZ-TV on Sunday. "I think he's going to be facing some criminal charges."

Asked whether players would be charged, the prosecutor said: "I don't want to pinpoint players, but I would say yes. Based upon what I've seen, I believe there will be some charges levied against certain players."

Personnel for both teams also are among the circle of people who might face charges, Gorcyca said.

Gorcyca said police have received some witness statements, but he said he doubted any of the players would help the investigation.

"Auburn Hills has made contact with the NBA about player interviews, but I suspect very strongly that they will on advice of counsel probably not cooperate with the investigation," he said.

As Gorcyca spoke Monday, he was on his way to a meeting with Auburn Hills police about the case. He said he doubted any charges would be brought Monday.

On Sunday, the NBA suspended Artest for the rest of the season. The league suspended Indiana's Stephen Jackson for 30 games and teammate Jermaine O'Neal for 25. Detroit's Ben Wallace -- whose shove of Artest after a foul led to the five-minute fracas -- drew a six-game ban, while Pacers guard Anthony Johnson got five games.

Four players -- Indiana's Reggie Miller, and Detroit's Chauncey Billups, Elden Campbell and Derrick Coleman -- were suspended one game apiece for leaving the bench during the initial incident.

i do to.

the only people making out in this deal will be lawyers.

Regarding the security they would have to surround the court with them to ensure the protection. Which would block the view of the high priced seats. That will not happen. WHat they usually do is have the security stay in the exit ramps. There is also no way they would have security behind the scorers table because that is the least likely place a player would go to get in the stands or vice versa. So more security would not of prevented this unless they could read the future. It took artes about 3 seconds to jump the table and get into the crowd, at that point you would need ONE guard for every person involved because you can not use the usual crowd despersig methods(tear gas and such)

That is what I am saying.

i do to.

the only people making out in this deal will be lawyers.

Regarding the security they would have to surround the court with them to ensure the protection. Which would block the view of the high priced seats. That will not happen. WHat they usually do is have the security stay in the exit ramps. There is also no way they would have security behind the scorers table because that is the least likely place a player would go to get in the stands or vice versa. So more security would not of prevented this unless they could read the future. It took artes about 3 seconds to jump the table and get into the crowd, at that point you would need ONE guard for every person involved because you can not use the usual crowd despersig methods(tear gas and such)

That is what I am saying.

nothing!!!! nothing short of a digital rectal exam for all people atending NBA games from now on will be enough security for spragga!!

j/k

:hat:

I'd like to see you confront Artest. It wasn't even a hard foul - he got pushed in the shoulder. Suck it up, shoot your damn free throws and this whole damn thing WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!

I wouldn't, he'd destroy me... but I never called him a bitch, just a punk.

Take the cock from between your eyes and re-read what I said above. Artest deserved (to a point) what he got...but I don't blame him for going up there - and most the NBA Players that were interviewed after agree. And I sure as hell would have done the same damn thing.

:laugh: @the first part.. I probably wouldn't have done the same thing, but like you, I was also glad they beat the crap out of some of those fans, especially that fat fuck on the court. I guess we differ in that you blame wallace much more than I do for the whole incident.

This might actually be good for Artest in the long run. Maybe he'll learn how to control his emotions and be a better player when he comes back. The guys a great player no doubt, just needs to drop his stupid antics which after this he hopefully will.

Ummm...where did I say that Wallace deserved more than Artest...show me.

And think about THIS for a sec...If Wallace would've STFU, not react and shoot free-throws...this WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED!

Also, you don't think the fans right by the scorers table didn't see Wallace throw that towel? You don't think it might have triggered something in those drunk savages' heads after seeing THAT?

shoulda woulda coulda

btw...I was talking about you saying Wallace deserves more of a suspension, not more of a suspension than artest