Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whoa!

renzo2

Wallace? no

the fans? not until they came out on the court which is why I was saying earlier the Jermaine suspension is garbage

lets switch from crayons and I'll come over your place and fingerpaint it on your fridge

So throwing cups, bottles and chairs is fine....but coming on the court is where u finally draw the lines for fans?

Whatever....I'm going to bed and maybe I'll still won't be as pissed off about this...I highly doubt it though.

So throwing cups, bottles and chairs is fine....but coming on the court is where u finally draw the lines for fans?

players dont go in the stands, fans dont go on the field.....thats the bottom line

I'll go back in history....some malaka ran on the field during a Bears game and Mike Ditka knocked him the fuck out....COMPLETELY WARRANTED

adam, you gotta stop personal rationale and realize its professional sport

players dont go in the stands, fans dont go on the field.....thats the bottom line

I'll go back in history....some malaka ran on the field during a Bears game and Mike Ditka knocked him the fuck out....COMPLETELY WARRANTED

adam, you gotta stop personal rationale and realize its professional sport

a professional athlete should never lay hands on a fan unless it is self defense regardless if they step on the field..let security take care of it..

jon..i think you are right about everything else..

that really was an excellent showing of lack of professionalism..he got what he deserved..fuck him..

spragga..ron artest doesnt give a fuck about you..so why get pissed off about this?? its a good subject for debate..but dont get mad over it..

a professional athlete should never lay hands on a fan unless it is self defense regardless if they step on the field..let security take care of it..

jon..i think you are right about everything else..

that really was an excellent showing of lack of professionalism..he got what he deserved..fuck him..

spragga..ron artest doesnt give a fuck about you..so why get pissed off about this?? its a good subject for debate..but dont get mad over it..

The reason I'm pissed off is that the FANS...er...degenerates will get a scott-free...a slap on the wrist at worst. They are as much as fault as Wallace and Artest. I won't lie, when I saw Artest hit the stands, I was hoping that he blast the shit out of every drunken asshole out there...I loved every minute of it cause you know why? No one will publicly say it...but that is what 99% of professional athletes in any sport would've wanted to do. Fans have the right to say just about anything they want (and they WILL say anything). They DO NOT have the right to throw cups, bottles and chairs, and they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law...

But because this is the NBA and it's FANtastic...nothing will happen, like always. And trust me, this will happen again down the line.

I would've done the same thing Artest did, except that I would've used something that wasn't nailed to the ground.

The reason I'm pissed off is that the FANS...er...degenerates will get a scott-free...a slap on the wrist at worst. They are as much as fault as Wallace and Artest. I won't lie, when I saw Artest hit the stands, I was hoping that he blast the shit out of every drunken asshole out there...I loved every minute of it cause you know why? No one will publicly say it...but that is what 99% of professional athletes in any sport would've wanted to do. Fans have the right to say just about anything they want (and they WILL say anything). They DO NOT have the right to throw cups, bottles and chairs, and they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law...

But because this is the NBA and it's FANtastic...nothing will happen, like always. And trust me, this will happen again down the line.

I would've done the same thing Artest did, except that I would've used something that wasn't nailed to the ground.

i dunno, the NBA handed out suspensions to their employees, its not within their power to jail and fine the fans, the police is investigating and i fully expect that these "pseudo-fans" get probation, jail, fined whatever. like i said, the NBA should heavily fine the Pistons and close down the Palace for a few games as well.

and really, if I was any of the fans that wouldve been in the middle of things but didnt do nothing other than being at te wrong place at the wrong time, and artest beat me up, I would totally sue his lame ass and hopefully land him in jail. atheletes are citizens just like you and me, but they always seem to live above the law, and i'm fucking tired of that shit.

i dunno, the NBA handed out suspensions to their employees, its not within their power to jail and fine the fans, the police is investigating and i fully expect that these "pseudo-fans" get probation, jail, fined whatever. like i said, the NBA should heavily fine the Pistons and close down the Palace for a few games as well.

and really, if I was any of the fans that wouldve been in the middle of things but didnt do nothing other than being at te wrong place at the wrong time, and artest beat me up, I would totally sue his lame ass and hopefully land him in jail. atheletes are citizens just like you and me, but they always seem to live above the law, and i'm fucking tired of that shit.

Once fans buy a ticket, it's the NBA's problem.

...and fans that cross the line and throw stuff at athletes are above the law as well and never get in trouble...I'm sick and tired of THAT! Just because you buy a ticket, that doesn't give you right to act like a complete savage.

Once fans buy a ticket, it's the NBA's problem.

...and fans that cross the line and throw stuff at athletes are above the law as well and never get in trouble...I'm sick and tired of THAT! Just because you buy a ticket, that doesn't give you right to act like a complete savage.

i agree. if someone attacks you with a wiffle bat, do you shoot them? no. the fan was wrong in throwing the beer at him, but is the guy in black wearing glasses the one that actually threw the beer? i dunno.

the nba can get the name of the fans directly involved and have the pistons revoke their rights in attending any further pistons game. nba can press charges against those fans and hit them where it hurts them the most-the pocket book and if warranted get them to do some time doing community service, probation etc. and i hope they do.

i think that what friday showed us was the growing divide between NBA players and fans. you have rasheed talking about being exploited and making 17mil a year, and latrell suggesting that 14mil a year isn't enough to 'feed his family' and artest requesting time off to promote his album stating that he's physically and emotinally drained? (did he even represent his country in the olympics? no. thank you)

personally that is why i dont attend MLB and NBA games. these atheletes make too much money and in many cases have lost touch with reality.

...the nba can get the name of the fans directly involved and have the pistons revoke their rights in attending any further pistons game. nba can press charges against those fans and hit them where it hurts them the most-the pocket book and if warranted get them to do some time doing community service, probation etc. and i hope they do...

The NBA can do all of that, but will they? NO - they care about their PR, fan-friendly relations...so they blast the players so they become front and center and get all the attention...while the "fans" er...cocksukers that threw stuff slide under the radar get away.

What they should do in a perfect world is have security round up the dipshits that threw stuff, and take to the parking lot after the game to meet the players face-to-face...we'll see how tough they are then...

not even dennis rodman or charles barkley in their prime inspired so much anger against them as artest is doing.

i'll wait and what happens at the end of the invstigation. if the NBA doesnt punish the pistons and the fans arent held into account for thei actions, everyone will bear equal guilt. NBA did the correct thing in sending the message to their employees, now they alos need to send the correct message to their fans that shit like this can not and will not be tolerated. we will see.

in the UK they have cameras installed in all areas of stadiums as a way to deal with hooligans if problems arise, maybe that is what will happen. while you cant control for every imbecil going through the gates at stadiums, you can certainly levy a heavy punishment if they are caught doing wrong doing.

No they wouldn't...because THERE WASN'T ENOUGH SECURITY THERE IN THE FIRS PLACE...

And I bet that's Artest's fault too huh?

your kidding right. the arena was more then half empty. there was enough sequrity to throw a person out just not enough to quell a fucking riot.

your kidding right. the arena was more then half empty. there was enough sequrity to throw a person out just not enough to quell a fucking riot.

What the hell are you talking about? And it's SECURITY...and if it was at MSG that this occurred, I guarantee ya that there would be enough security and cops there to squash it. I was there for a CLIPPER game nonetheless, and they were guards everywhere.

There was absolutely ZERO guards between Artest and the fans - guards should have surrounded the entire area where the initial incident occurred. That's basic common sense.

The NBA can do all of that, but will they? NO - they care about their PR, fan-friendly relations...so they blast the players so they become front and center and get all the attention...while the "fans" er...cocksukers that threw stuff slide under the radar get away.

What they should do in a perfect world is have security round up the dipshits that threw stuff, and take to the parking lot after the game to meet the players face-to-face...we'll see how tough they are then...

lets see lets punish the people who pay to see our game because of what ONE fan did. What is the attendence of the nba? 10 million people at least.

Yeah artest jackson and oniell VS 60 fans. I would love to see that too and watch them get their asses handed to them and stomped. Hey maybe they would get shot. Great way to settle shit.

What the hell are you talking about? And it's SECURITY...and if it was at MSG that this occurred, I guarantee ya that there would be enough security and cops there to squash it. I was there for a CLIPPER game nonetheless, and they were guards everywhere.

There was absolutely ZERO guards between Artest and the fans - guards should have surrounded the entire area where the initial incident occurred. That's basic common sense.

well at that point it was a fucking riot in the middle of a section. plus their fans starting to rush the floor. if their was no SECURITY lol it would of been alot worse.

lets see lets punish the people who pay to see our game because of what ONE fan did. What is the attendence of the nba? 10 million people at least.

Yeah artest jackson and oniell VS 60 fans. I would love to see that too and watch them get their asses handed to them and stomped. Hey maybe they would get shot. Great way to settle shit.

Damn - only ONE fan threw stuff at players...my bad! I guess I didn't see chairs, bottles and other things too.

You damn right the fans should be punished...AGAIN just because you buy a ticket does give you the right to act like a complete and total ass...but maybe that's acceptable in Beantown.

artest is a bitch... if he was a man he woulda took his frustrations out on wallace... but then he made a big stink and cried on the scorers table and then went and attacked a fan who threw a cup of beer at him bc he knew the fan was an easy target.. he knew if he went after wallace he woulda got tossed a beating.. point blank..

jackson deserves to be out for the rest of the season... although artest is complete trash, he was provoked.. s jackson is a piece of trash that just wanted to hit some fans... if we was really trying to stick up for his teammate he would have grabbed him out there or prevented other fans from doing shit to him... not go hitting people a few seats away...

you can take the boys out of the ghetto... but you cant take the ghetto out of the boys... pathetic..

the nba is absolute trash....

artest is a bitch... if he was a man he woulda took his frustrations out on wallace... but then he made a big stink and cried on the scorers table and then went and attacked a fan who threw a cup of beer at him bc he knew the fan was an easy target.. he knew if he went after wallace he woulda got tossed a beating.. point blank..

jackson deserves to be out for the rest of the season... although artest is complete trash, he was provoked.. s jackson is a piece of trash that just wanted to hit some fans... if we was really trying to stick up for his teammate he would have grabbed him out there or prevented other fans from doing shit to him... not go hitting people a few seats away...

you can take the boys out of the ghetto... but you cant take the ghetto out of the boys... pathetic..

the nba is absolute trash....

Yeah those fuckin NIGGERS...lemme tell ya...

nah man, no hating on blacks here.... but you have to admit that jackson had no right to just go into the stands and start swinging... c'mon now..

Whatever man....your statement reeks of ignorance. As for Jackson, I have mixed feelings on that - he went up to help his boy, which I would have done, but in the end I thought he should've gotten worse suspension out of them all because we went up there unprovoked, unlike Artest.

Whatever man....your statement reeks of ignorance. As for Jackson, I have mixed feelings on that - he went up to help his boy, which I would have done, but in the end I thought he should've gotten worse suspension out of them all because we went up there unprovoked, unlike Artest.

looking back on it it might've sounded harsh...

my point was.. artest is from the qb projects... he acted the other night like we playing on the concrete still...