Clubplanet Nightlife Community

places to find hot women

tastey

i heard in the whole USA, you could find the hottest women in the west LA cocaine/narcotics anonymous meetings.

anyone ever been there and can confirm? on my next US visit i want to make a stop by there.

Hey, LA has the hottest girls in the nation for any city. And attracts the hottest girls in the nation to LA. Everyone knows it. The south has naturally some of hte most beautiful women in the world, Florida, NY, also.

People in LA take care of themselves, girls and guys. Hair, muscles, weight, skin especially, threads, teeth, you name it. We love to look hot. It's fun.

Your body loves you cuz u take care of it. You live longer, you fuck longer, you fuck harder. It's all good. :rock:

i heard in the whole USA, you could find the hottest women in the west LA cocaine/narcotics anonymous meetings.

anyone ever been there and can confirm? on my next US visit i want to make a stop by there.

one of my ex-buddies who was a dealer has fucked over 50 chix, most of them hot as fuck (i've seen for myself) so i guess there is some truth to it

don't listen to somebitch.. She's blind and the smog in LA somehow affected her brains better judgement.

Strip clubs are the best place to find hot woman but the girls in strip clubs lie like no tomorrow

lol please tell me you were being sarcastic...west hollywood has some of the hottest bitches around

I knew a guy who said he used to go to AA meetings to meet hot women who were easy (I assume that is the second thing you wanted).

Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood. They had all this foreign shit. They didn't have shit on my brother, man.

Yo whu up wit furious, always be talking about the moon star and quazars or some shit..

Yo whu up wit furious, always be talking about the moon star and quazars or some shit..

Well, how you think the crack rock gets into the country? We don't own any planes. We don't own no ships. We are not the people who are flyin' and floatin' that shit in here.

Well, how you think the crack rock gets into the country? We don't own any planes. We don't own no ships. We are not the people who are flyin' and floatin' that shit in here.

Why is it there is a gun shop on every corner in this community.?

why?

I'll tell you why. For the same reason there is a liquor store on every corner in the black community. Why? They want us to kill ourselves

Why is it there is a gun shop on every corner in this community.?

why?

I'll tell you why. For the same reason there is a liquor store on every corner in the black community. Why? They want us to kill ourselves

I know every time you turn on the TV thats what you see, Black People, pushing the rock, selling the rock, that's what you see. But see that wasn't a problem as long as it was here