Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Got my new NEXTEL I860

elementx

For anyone on here who has nextel. Who didn't get the phone yet. The I860 is finally a step up for Nextel. Who has not come along with a decent phone in a while.

Text messaging is so much easier.

Email is easier.

Photo Caller ID

Alot more storage for both photos and ring tones.

Ring tones can be used in MIDI, MP3, and Wav format

The outside color display is a nice addition

The inside color display is fuckin huge

Camera takes decent pictures. You can choose from small, medium, large and Xlarge photos. You can also zoom in and out with 4 different preset zooms.

VIDEO with SOUND and Spotlight

Reception is more clear.

Picks up better signals.

Can DL great games. ( Monopoly, Bowling, Tetris, Texas Holdem... The list goes on.

Alot easier web browsing with 1 touch instead of scrolling through menus

Very very nice phone. Love the colors of it as well.

For anyone on here who has nextel. Who didn't get the phone yet. The I860 is finally a step up for Nextel. Who has not come along with a decent phone in a while.

Email is easier.

Photo Caller ID

Camera takes decent pictures. You can choose from small, medium, large and Xlarge photos. You can also zoom in and out with 3 different preset zooms.

Reception is more clear.

Picks up better signals.

Can DL great games. ( Monopoly, Bowling, Tetris, Texas Holdem... The list goes on.

you expect us to believe that cellular phones take pictures, and have caller id?

you youngsters have it easy....

back in my day we had talk walk around the block if u wanted to talk to a nigga...your lucky if all your friends lives round yo block so you aint gotz to walk so far.i wouldnt make friends with people from across town....only within a 5 block radius...u wanna talk to me from across town....u better write me a mothafukin letter cuz i sure as hell aint gunna up to see yo ass

Email is easier.

Photo Caller ID

Camera takes decent pictures. You can choose from small, medium, large and Xlarge photos. You can also zoom in and out with 3 different preset zooms.

Reception is more clear.

Picks up better signals.

doesnt nextel supposedly suck in/on SI?

doesnt nextel supposedly suck in/on SI?

It is pretty bad on the island. But I work in Manhattan and spend alot of time in brooklyn. So I always have service.

As for the people who say nextel sucks. Yeah they dont have the best service in the world. But I know over 600 people with nextel between work, family, and friends. And to me it is not worth it to pay for a plan on other carriers for rediculous amounts of minutes or unlimited. It is just way too expensive. So the Direct Connect is a huge plus if you know that many people on the network. Plus I get 10% off for being a Con Ed employee and my bill is partially paid for because I use it for company use as well. So how and why would I turn it down?

I have the i830 - not too crazy about the photo one.

At first I thought the same thing. Was worried it would get damaged too easy. But it seems very durable. And alot better put together than the i730... The 860 is almost the same as the 830 only more options.

I was not too crazy about the 930 and 960 that will be coming out shortly. I dont like the look of them at all.

I like the i830 I have a few friends with it.

i have the blackberry nextel.

i like teh phone alot. VERY VERY VERY durable. i threw this thing against walls... just scratches.... right now my phone is held together with 3 screws...

some fell out... i need to get this phone repaired....

reception is good. this is the only phone that works in server rooms. all the other phone i had dont work.

co-worker has a verizon and a t-mobile. service cuts in and out...

my sprint phone has no service at alll.... my nextel on the other hand... full bar.....