Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone really shop at H&M?

ovrdose

every time i've ever gone into that store i see absolutely nothing but crap. im a guy so i can't vouch for how good the women's stuff is, but as far as picking something out for myself it's impossible. i was at the one in the city and i know they have a few around, how the hell they stay in business i have no idea. has anyone every bought any decent clothes in there?

i thnk H&M is more like "Hit or Miss" but actually i went to the new H&M ton 57 abnd Lex today and was amazed. i thought the womens assortment looked great. i know what i am buying (fast fashion, cheap!!) so i dont have high expectations on the quality.. but i have some pieces from there that i constantly get compliments or "where did you get that" and some really unique pieces that i have never seen from any other line, designer or brand. (note: i usually just stick to tops... id rather spend $$ on quality pants, skirts, etc)

the H&m in the burbs.. i wouldnt even bother... my favorite one is actaully the 5th ave one across from St patricks (which is their flagship store). Just last week they launched their Karl Lagerfield (chanel, fendi) line and it sold out that day !

btw... to answer your question.. H&M worldwide and they make money the Walmart way.. mass merchandising! except i believe their american stores have not posted a profit, yet.

every time i've ever gone into that store i see absolutely nothing but crap. im a guy so i can't vouch for how good the women's stuff is, but as far as picking something out for myself it's impossible. i was at the one in the city and i know they have a few around, how the hell they stay in business i have no idea. has anyone every bought any decent clothes in there?

its a eurotrash old navy i wouldnt wear their shit if it was free...

• 2 weeks later...
I loveeeeeeeee H&M then again, I'm from Amsterdam! I haven't been to any of the other stores except those there, and I love it, especially their accessories :)

I wish we had one here :(

the one i went to is in amsterdam and i really loved it.....unfortunately, miami doesn't have one and there is no on-line store :( :(

i like it. i'm tall and i always have problems with the arm length in shirts/ jackets. they always come too short. h&m clothes fit me perfect. i can't really afford clothes right now so i go there. then again i would never in my life pay what some people do for clothes even if i did have the money.

if i want something really nice for a special occasion, i go to century 21 or i find something cheep and talior it so it fits better.