Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lap dances rules

fearlesss

There are clubs here in south Florida where nothing is allowed but almost everything happens, if you get what I mean. I went to one particular club a few times and spent most of my time there talking with one dancer I became close with. Believe it or not, a lot of them like to be treated with respect and have a guy to talk to aside from making their money. In the private room, where I usually wait until there are no other guys in there, almost anything gets by. They straddle your crotch and rock and slide while you squeeze their ass and tits and stroke their thighs and wherever else. The only thing that doesn't get by is touching their snatch and any insertion. I used to worry about the bouncers coming in and kicking me out (since there are cameras in there and they have to worry about being shut down for allowing semi-sexual activity to go on), but when they installed tall dividers between each seat, it was obvious that touching the dancers, and the dancers rubbing all over your crotch, wasn't "allowed" but permitted to happen anyway.

But most big clubs do not permit that at all. But then again, it depends on the dancer and either how much she wants to make more money by keeping you interested in more private dances, or how much she actually likes you as a steady customer. There was one club I used to go to several years ago where I became very friendly with one particular dancer named Tanya (her real name, not the one she used on stage). We used to talk and have conversations every time I went, both before and after she danced for me. During our conversations she's excuse herself to make some dance money, dance for guys, and come back to chat more with me. Even when I was out of money she still stayed with me. So not all of them are after only money. She had a sweet, sizable pair of tits that I loved to squeeze the hell out of, and on my birthday in the corner of the club I got from her 3 free dances and a mouthful of tit sporadically throughout the dances. But I haven't gone to any clubs in a few years, I spent too much money there when I was young and later on I tried to spend less and less money each time I went. But it's no use, you can't spend an hour or two there without blowing at least 70 or 80 dollars (10 dollar door fee, 10 for table dance, and 3 20 dollar lap friction dances, and that's without drinks), which should be spent better in other areas of life instead.

You really need to find the strip clubs that are on the D/L......for my 18th b-day a couple of my friends took me to some ghetto ass club in linden, nj....called vip....Hot girls....really hot girls.....now remeber it was my 1st time in a strip club i didnt knoiw what to do....how to give the girls money or anything....and let me remind u that this is a juice bar in nj.(meaning no alcoholic beverages served.....but full nudity) these girlls would basically open there legs in ur face....make there cheeks clap ...funniest thing i ever seen :bowdown: .....anyways ....my friends had seen a stripper that had caught my eye..and they paid a lap dance for me.......and i swear i never been more nervous in my whole 18 years in existence when i went wit her in a pvt room....now she sees that im madd nervous and starts to give me a lap dance...all of a sudden she is like tellin me how she likes that im legal now and that how she likes "guidos" and im basically speechless cuz i have no idea what she is going to do next.....she goes down on me unzips my jeans and u get where im going wit this...

One of the most memorable experiences of my life.... 2 make the story short.......got her #.....blonde chick named nina....turned out she had a jersey shore house :bounce: and became friends.... and that she also had a girlfriend :bounce: ....never really got to chill wit her cuz i went into bootcamp in the middle of the summer...

Advice......tell that girl that its ur b-day....hey it worked for me :)

whats the fascination with strip clubs anyhow. Went to 4 when i was 19 and didnt really like them at all. Why pay to see a woman strip and give you a hard on. When you can just meet a woman and have sex it makes more sense to me. But for 7 yrs now the longest ive gone without sex is 2 months, so theres really no need for a strip club.

i disagree...

you do not go to a strip club to get off or get laid or touch strippers...

its a place you can chill with ya friends and be surrounded by titties...

i don't know about you, but my mood improves exponentially with the number of naked titties surrounding my head...

i disagree...

you do not go to a strip club to get off or get laid or touch strippers...

its a place you can chill with ya friends and be surrounded by titties...

i don't know about you, but my mood improves exponentially with the number of naked titties surrounding my head...

Most definately. Excellent post.

you guys have to take a trip up to "Beamers" here in CT....slamming girls, pool tables, big screen tvs, alcohol and A NO GROPING POLICY! Yep, you hit up the back room with some hot chick w/ fake titties and feel free to grab them, rub your face in them, squeeze there ass while they ride the shit out of you....