Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bringing stuff on the plane?

bggjg

Pills are probably the easiest things to smuggle.Weed and coke etc would be a different story..and something VERY stupid.

If its painkillers, then its no biggie, just bring them. if its mdma, put them in a tylenol bottle, mixed with real tylenol, aleeve,midol,and whatever is a common over the counter pill. Alot of people do this when they go on vacation(not smuggling pills, but literally putting a million differnet types of medicines into one bottle to save space.) anyway...back to the post: after u do that..mix in the 5-6 pills of mdma, i dont think dogs can smell that shit, and if they screen your bag, it just pops up as a tylenol bottle, if there is any dispute over whats in the bottle, i dont think anyone is going to bother checking out all those pills. After they see that 25 pills are tylenol...25 pills are advil..etc etc.they are going to let it go and not pay attention to the 3-4 unknown pills(but this is just for precaution, they really wouldnt bother) ive travled alot and ive never seen anybody check medication, even when its prescription bottles-

Also, dont CARRY THEM ON YOU. have them saftely packed somewhere deep in your suitecase. Like i said, i dont think dogs can smell mdma-ephedra or whatever else is in your pills, but just to be safe(because i can be very paranoid too, spray your whole suite case in cologne, and make sure u nail the bottle hard with that shit. if u do all that, you should be MORE than fine.

I ALWAYS bring stuff with me, that way, i have some stuff to do on the airplane.

I love the strange look you get when you go to the bathroom for like the 8th time on a two hour long flight. :laugh:

I will say though, If you are flying into FLL and not MIA, they seem to have tons of ass hole cops with dogs everywhere at that airport.

Middle of nowhere FLL, and they act like they are next on Al-Qeada's list or something. They even had more security than LaGuardia did.

Pills are probably the easiest things to smuggle.Weed and coke etc would be a different story..and something VERY stupid.

If its painkillers, then its no biggie, just bring them. if its mdma, put them in a tylenol bottle, mixed with real tylenol, aleeve,midol,and whatever is a common over the counter pill. Alot of people do this when they go on vacation(not smuggling pills, but literally putting a million differnet types of medicines into one bottle to save space.) anyway...back to the post: after u do that..mix in the 5-6 pills of mdma, i dont think dogs can smell that shit, and if they screen your bag, it just pops up as a tylenol bottle, if there is any dispute over whats in the bottle, i dont think anyone is going to bother checking out all those pills. After they see that 25 pills are tylenol...25 pills are advil..etc etc.they are going to let it go and not pay attention to the 3-4 unknown pills(but this is just for precaution, they really wouldnt bother) ive travled alot and ive never seen anybody check medication, even when its prescription bottles-

Also, dont CARRY THEM ON YOU. have them saftely packed somewhere deep in your suitecase. Like i said, i dont think dogs can smell mdma-ephedra or whatever else is in your pills, but just to be safe(because i can be very paranoid too, spray your whole suite case in cologne, and make sure u nail the bottle hard with that shit. if u do all that, you should be MORE than fine.

thats a good idea if u can find those bombs that were white and had a score down the back, looks just like asprin, or u could just wash a tiny bottle of baby powder out really really well, crush the pills up, put em in the bottle, and when u get there, buy capsules and just scoop em back up in the capsule, u could actually smuggle more this way, through the x-ray it looks like powder,i wouldn't think they would check either, what moron would try to smuggle crappy nyc coke to miami??? have it in a girls suitcase too, more likely a girl would have baby power than a man, unless you could find a really tiny bottle of foot powder..

get three zip lock bags vicks and downey fabric softener and a bottle of shampoo with a big opening.

Put the drugs in a bag(make sure it is sealed tight), then put that bag in bag #2 with the viks (icey hot) smeared on it, then put bag #2 in bag #3 with the fabric softener. Wash the bag #3(important because you have touched the drugs and the bag,wouldn't hurt to wash your hands) then put bag #3 into the shampoo bottle. You can then put the shampoo bottle in another bag if you want and put it in your luggage that goes under the plane. You should have no problems.

get three zip lock bags vicks and downey fabric softener and a bottle of shampoo with a big opening.

Put the drugs in a bag(make sure it is sealed tight), then put that bag in bag #2 with the viks (icey hot) smeared on it, then put bag #2 in bag #3 with the fabric softener. Wash the bag #3(important because you have touched the drugs and the bag,wouldn't hurt to wash your hands) then put bag #3 into the shampoo bottle. You can then put the shampoo bottle in another bag if you want and put it in your luggage that goes under the plane. You should have no problems.

damn yo...u got that down to a science...its gonna look funny when i am traveling with 15 shampoo bottles and i dont even have hair...lmao...

damn yo...u got that down to a science...its gonna look funny when i am traveling with 15 shampoo bottles and i dont even have hair...lmao...

the worst part is getting it out. That is the way to go if you do not want to worried the whole time. I am sure if they x-rayed it they would be able to see it but if you stow it they do not bother.

I got this from my boy who would fly to miami twice a month to pick up oxy 80s and bring them back. I do not know why but they are a shit load cheaper down there then up here (mexico??). That was good until a kid came back with him decided to speed ball and die on my friends couch. The police came and found 9 grand on him.

Lets see a kid from florida OD's with 9 grand on him, hmmmmm

needless to say he stopped doing the runs.

I ALWAYS bring stuff with me, that way, i have some stuff to do on the airplane.

I love the strange look you get when you go to the bathroom for like the 8th time on a two hour long flight. :laugh:

I will say though, If you are flying into FLL and not MIA, they seem to have tons of ass hole cops with dogs everywhere at that airport.

Middle of nowhere FLL, and they act like they are next on Al-Qeada's list or something. They even had more security than LaGuardia did.

That's funny, I like when they look at me go to the bathroom a ton of times. I would put them in that little pocket in your tighty whities, it works for me. Don't have any metal on you so you don't set off the metal detector.

• 3 months later...

I have lots of vitamins and diet pills. So I took my xendrine, empty out the capsule of white powder and then stuff the pill inside the capsule and sealed the capsule up with both the powder and the pill. YOu couldnt notice anything. Mixed it in with all of them and took it in my suitcase. Easy.

The funny thing was. WHen all of us were done there my buddy asked if he could take a xendrine to wake up. I said, " just reach in and grab one" He had no clue until an hour later.

Welcome to Miami