Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"oh shit" situations while, during, after sex

tastey

don't blame us for not swallowing... sometimes your stuff tastes bad, and I don't want to swallow it.

otherwise it's not a problem.

i gotta say that i used to think it'd be a give and take sort of thing; guys eat girls' stuff, girls should eat guys'. then i discovered that i (i can't speak for other girls) actually taste good and men (or at least the ones with whom i've been) don't. it's not the same. perhaps the pineapple juice thing would help, but i have a feeling that that's just some :blah: . <------ don't turn this thread into one about that, now.

don't blame us for not swallowing... sometimes your stuff tastes bad, and I don't want to swallow it.

otherwise it's not a problem.

ye but how do u know if tastes bad unless u already have it in your mouth?? if u put his dick in ur mouth already why not finish the job right

and vodka tastes bad too but ya still swallow it!!! :tongue:

you're right, and that was good advice from linabina & mystic rain.

actually, there is a direct relationship btwn the taste of it and a man's diet.

if he eats a balanced diet, it should not have a taste, otherwise it's alkaline. i wish it could taste like amaretto.

ye but how do u know if tastes bad unless u already have it in your mouth?? if u put his dick in ur mouth already why not finish the job right

and vodka tastes bad too but ya still swallow it!!! :tongue:

Guest gabo
u taste it more if u let it linger in ur mouth till u find something to spit it in... just open ur throat and swallow it.. if it tastes bad, the taste goes away after a couple seconds anyway
:bowdown:

i dont mind the taste.. but i do like to have fun with it...

swallowing all the time? BORING

I agree with Sarasonya, have some imagination, let me spit it onto your nipples and lick it off, then rub some on your chest and kiss you..

careful girl I got negative points for that post, apparently these peps aren't as open sexually as they talk and freaky sexual openness scares them...

Maybe they should stick to missionary position.

careful girl I got negative points for that post, apparently these peps aren't as open sexually as they talk and freaky sexual openness scares them...

Maybe they should stick to missionary position.

then why'd you give me negative points? don't dole 'em out if you don't want them --- golden rule :nono: . i've only given negative points to one person, and he was such an asshole that he's been banned. i'd rather be a stand-up person and write on the board for all to see that you should eat shit than to do it like a coward :rolleyes::D .

the worst...well, not exactely an "oh shit" moment but more like a "you mother fucker!" moment, and since we are talking about BJs...

so id take sex over a BJ anyday and i rarely EVER can get off from a BJ, but this one girl was really fuckin good at it and actually made me cum...BUT the fuckin bitch ruined it...she didnt even take it in the mouth, she just cupped her hands over my dick and palmed it.

RUINED!!I was so pissed off i just sat there in bed staring at the ceiling while she just kneeled there palming the shit asking me if i had any tissues. i ignored her for a few minutes then eventually got up and got her something then just went to bed. :gang:

she was coined "The Cupper" by my roomate's girl after that night. bleh...

i think spitting...even if its just spitting saliva is just very unladylike. So I dont get how girls can do it.

but that story is funny as hell.

..and having a big cock shoved in your mouth is ladylike?!......i dunno but i don't think being ladylike is the issue at hand during a bj....

Guest gabo
i dont mind the taste.. but i do like to have fun with it...

swallowing all the time? BORING

I agree with Sarasonya, have some imagination, let me spit it onto your nipples and lick it off, then rub some on your chest and kiss you..

holy shit thats hot!!@

Hearing someone moving in the closet next to the bed and getting a bit freaked out by it. ...... out walks the fat pussycat with that perverted look on her face that says "What you looking at?! My breakfast is a lot more important that what you're eating right now, dude".

[/this morning]

then why'd you give me negative points? don't dole 'em out if you don't want them --- golden rule :nono: . i've only given negative points to one person, and he was such an asshole that he's been banned. i'd rather be a stand-up person and write on the board for all to see that you should eat shit than to do it like a coward :rolleyes::D .

ouchy... :laugh:

Ive given neg points by accident and positive when Ive ment to give negatives..lol and Ive got them in return too :hoparound

I'm on my way to Long Island for a five day weekend at the beach and I'm totally lit from being out all night in Manhattan. I leave the place I'm at, buy some beers, and go to hookup with a girl I know on the East Side.

We hang out for a while, smoke some pot, have a beer. Then we fool around for a while and when I go to get my rubbers I can't find em'! - I can't find my enourmouse duffle bag with ALL of my shit in it for the weekend!

After a swift stumble around her studio I realize that I left my bag, with the rubbers inside, sitting on the curb about 15 blocks away. Oh shit!