Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stupid question here need help!

partygl82

o and so you don't get ripped off...dust usually should be 10 dollars( bag of flakes) which are like bay leaves dipped in the stuff, a lot of ppl like to mix ths with weed, i don't, i don't like weed dippys are cigarettes diped in a bottle ( these are usally scene at raves, not sold on the streets) they usally go for 20 at a party, but if you do find a dealer he'll do it for 10, and if you have to pay 20, thats not unusuall, depending on the area and how you get, some ppl will charge you 20.. but just know they go for 10...

a jar of k goes for like 40-50 bucks!!! but a couple of bumps goes a long way

dust and k are similar, only dust is way cheaper, plus k sorta like alters your state of mind i guess..where as dust alters your reality,

so don't smoke too much dust, but it is a lot of fun, its my #1 choice of drugs

there both depresants when you do both(either or, not at the same time) it feels like your walking on a cloud, i like em both when i go out, it always feels like im dancing on a marshmellow, but do small amouts, large amouts of either, and basically you won't be able to walk.. also very important DO NOT CONSUME ALCOHOL while on either of these drugs, i learned the hard way .. you puke, your completely retarded for hours.. doing k and dust only fucks you up for 2-3 hours at a time..then your completely sober....its great..there also NON-addicting drugs, which are the best kinds of drugs :)

Damn! that really sounds like fun - like a high I would really like. The only problem is that I wouldn't know where to find it! That sucks!!!!! Thanks for the help!!!!

sweetie i think you should stay away from the drugs.

That's funny though because I have done drugs quite a bit, just not all the ones you guys are into. I really prefer doing drugs over drinking anytime I go out. But that's cool, I do sound nieve!! and when it comes to these drugs, I guess I am !!!!! Drugs are fuuuuuuuuuuuuun! :)

That's funny, I figured that would be the response I would get by asking a couple of simple questions. It's cool though, whatever.

don't listen to hem partygl....there is nothing wrong with asking questions about drugs....you do not have to pretend that you know everything. It's a good thing that you don't actually unlike most of these crack heads who post on here who will probably end up dead or in jail anyway. And since when do only "mature" people use drugs?

either way, you sound hot though....do you have a pic you can send me?

don't listen to hem partygl....there is nothing wrong with asking questions about drugs....you do not have to pretend that you know everything. It's a good thing that you don't actually unlike most of these crack heads who post on here who will probably end up dead or in jail anyway. And since when do only "mature" people use drugs?

either way, you sound hot though....do you have a pic you can send me?

:laugh: perfect