Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the wire....

OMG - I love that show. I can't believe they killed Stringer - but - Avon, has his own ideas. Their business conflicts heightened the situation in addition to Avon's nephew. You are right - the Sopranos got nothing on The Wire.

:)

they were just going in 2 seperate directions. while stringer was trying to go legit and build real enterprises, avon wanted to stay street and play rambo. i hope marlo gets him good. or bunny colvin/ and or the unit arrest his ass with the tip stringer game them.

ps- although i highly doubt it, could u imagine if stringer was wearing a bullet proof vest and is still alive. hes a smart dude, and he suspected something was up when avon asked him what he was doing the next day, and what time.

he was tryin to do things right.

he wasnt tryin to do shit right.... he tried to bribe peeps and that politician bled him for 250k and he ratted on his boy not once but twice!! fuckin rat that episode was sick cant wait for the finale .. when does curb ya enthusiasm start>?

he wasnt tryin to do shit right.... he tried to bribe peeps and that politician bled him for 250k and he ratted on his boy not once but twice!! fuckin rat that episode was sick cant wait for the finale .. when does curb ya enthusiasm start>?

i'm not sure if i've seen promos for curb. i've seen them for entourage, so that'll prob start before curb does. u gotta love hbo. me and sunday nights on HBO ~~~> :love:

i'll say this about stringer though. when he ratted out avon, it was for what he felt were in the best interests for everyone- including avon. which is why he pleaded with colvin to give him just 2 years, although colvin said he'd be looking at a minimum of 5, and that he couldn't guarantee anything less. i think stringer felt that if avon stayed out on the street and beefing with marlo, things would turn sour real quick. which they were on the verge, because prop joe was ready to cut them out of the heroin package that they were all collectively buying. but stringer would've never put a hit out on avon though.