Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best way to roll

pattbateman

i drop 2 everytime and i do them every 3 hours till i am out...then i look for more...but always 2 at a time...wait 2 hours after it kicks in and then drop again so that is my 3 hour span...

mmmhhhh?????? I wonder , how long have you been doing it that way and how much longer can you go?

Through my personal experience after 6 years, I'm close to giving it up all together. It has lost it's magic and besides that the pills never have been so bad.

:roll:

yeah...i think my days are numbered too.

i dont know if its damage to myself or the pills have been weak.

mmmhhhh?????? I wonder , how long have you been doing it that way and how much longer can you go?

Through my personal experience after 6 years, I'm close to giving it up all together. It has lost it's magic and besides that the pills never have been so bad.

i have been dropping since 98...the magic is kinda gone but if i do about 6 within a few hours i am feelin nice...i usually push close to 20 a night now...

That's a lot.

yea...i know...but now if i drop its for a special occassion...

You better be getting some deal on pills...

no deals...$15-$20 for each...broke after the nite is over

i would say, at least this is what works for me and my tolerance, take one, take anther in a few hours or so and make sure you have a jar of k for the second pill..eat vitamin c pills along the way and continue until there's nothing left.

too much vitamin C is not good for the stomach...

what's a roll?

:roll:

i would say, at least this is what works for me and my tolerance, take one, take anther in a few hours or so and make sure you have a jar of k for the second pill..eat vitamin c pills along the way and continue until there's nothing left.

:aaah:

can you descride the best you can in words what it feels like when you are rolling and you bump some k???? i would fucking love to try it but i dont think that shit is anywhere near the cleveland area. ive never even heard of anyone trying, getting, or even seeing k before.

wow that's crazy.. i could never do pills without k.. it's not the same.

i don't know how to describe it.. it's kinda the same but with hallucinations, kinda of, sort of. k always makes me think a lot but in a spacey way so when i'm at a club i'm not just feeling the music with the e but thinking about the music with the k.. lol.. i don't know if that sounds stupid, but that's the best i can do.

k also gives me more energy, makes the roll last hours longer and i'm not as sloppy or heavy from the pills.. i suppose.

O.k., two things......1) I would love to try K but like patbateman, I have never heard of anyone do it or would even know where to get it from....sounds like hella fun though 2) For me, I take one pill and then just before I peak, I pop another one and then when I do peak, it's really intense and lasts longer than if I just did one

I have also heard of people popping a pill and then railing the other one....I tried railing one before and it was a shitty pill so it didn't do anything

Also, if you can stand it, if you don't want to wait for the pill to hit you, let the pill disolve under your tongue and it goes directly into your bloodstream, just as if you had injected it.....it hits you instantly.....sorry if you all knew this already

:bounce:

i have been dropping since 98...the magic is kinda gone but if i do about 6 within a few hours i am feelin nice...i usually push close to 20 a night now...

Sorry dude, but this is extremly hard for me to believe, since I've experienced already a larger amount (up to 8) in one night or more then less 1 session ( 24hrs).

20 in one night ?????? No offense, I'm not buying it.

But if so..... then all I have to say is You have a problem and need to stop. Get help if you need, no shame about that.

Sorry dude, but this is extremly hard for me to believe, since I've experienced already a larger amount (up to 8) in one night or more then less 1 session ( 24hrs).

But if so..... then all I have to say is You have a problem and need to stop. Get help if you need, no shame about that.

i have seen people do 12-15 in a 24 hour period, and have heard of people who have done 20 in a night. My boy would pop 5 at a time and then keep going.

u dont know me...so u cant say "i'm not buying it"...i dont do e much anymore...but if i do it runs between 15-20 a nite if i do so that in itself is why i only do it once every few months or so...i dont need help...just better pills...