Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Latin women..........

kahn

good anwser...not to mention loud. i once had a woman scream at me at work and say

"you no like me cause i spanish"....

of course my reply....

"i don't like you because your a bitch."

Only hot latin women are hot ....there are fat,skinny, ugly latin women too..

Guest gabo
good anwser...not to mention loud. i once had a woman scream at me at work and say

"you no like me cause i spanish"....

of course my reply....

"i don't like you because your a bitch."

lmao

sorry but I think this stereotype that- ALL LATIN WOMEN ARE HOT is silly.

Only hot latin women are hot ....there are fat,skinny, ugly latin women too..

Truer words have never been spoken. Okay, maybe they have, but in regards to the hot latin women who are hot, they are fucking hot.

To the statement of this thread, fuckin A. I do love Latin women. Puerto Rican, Cuban, South America, Brazilians (not considered Latin I don't think, but awesome looking women), Spaniards, Mexican. :love:

I find that hispanic and mediterranian women have a tendency to age better than their fairer nordic counterparts all things equal (exercize and healty living taken into account).

i agree.....most latin, mediterranian, or people from the caribbean have normal-oily skin which makes you age slower as compared to people who live in the colder climate who for the most part i think have dry skin.

i agree.....most latin, mediterranian, or people from the caribbean have normal-oily skin which makes you age slower as compared to people who live in the colder climate who for the most part i think have dry skin.

..Also, the effects of aging are usually hidden better by the darker complexion many many of these people have (I'm one of them)...I'm actually looking forward to that..when I'm 35, I should look about 23 without my goat..and thats A-OK with me..:)...

..Also, the effects of aging are usually hidden better by the darker complexion many many of these people have (I'm one of them)...I'm actually looking forward to that..when I'm 35, I should look about 23 without my goat..and thats A-OK with me..:)...

i have dark olive skin myself ;)