Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Midnight Mass

nomembername

Anyone hit up Midnight mass on xmas eve? For about the last 7 years or so I always go to some church in Glendale where me and most of my boys meet up. We'll go to mass and most of our families will be there also like my mom and some of my other friends' parents. After mass we all go down the block to the local bar (11th Ally) where my boy's sister bartends and just chill getting drunk.

It's funny cause no matter how long we may not see each other we always make sure that we are there

Hmm you and your hot friends.. I've heard so much about them :drool:

Anyone hit up Midnight mass on xmas eve? For about the last 7 years or so I always go to some church in Glendale where me and most of my boys meet up. We'll go to mass and most of our families will be there also like my mom and some of my other friends' parents. After mass we all go down the block to the local bar (11th Ally) where my boy's sister bartends and just chill getting drunk.

It's funny cause no matter how long we may not see each other we always make sure that we are there

i started to go about 3 yrs ago and now go every year, i like going :bounce:

i used to go every year to our lady queen of martyrs... but i stopped after i became agnostic circa '99...