Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im so sick :(

eurolisa

i dont feel well at all im am so sick right now :( my throat hurts so bad im cryin :boohoo: i need support and love right now :( and no mean comments right now save them for tomorrow when i am feeling better :)

same here... headache, sorethroat, congested and runny nose... how the fuck does that happen... only thing thats keeping me going is i just got a puppy today~!

i dont feel well at all im am so sick right now :( my throat hurts so bad im cryin :boohoo: i need support and love right now :( and no mean comments right now save them for tomorrow when i am feeling better :)

I'll think warm thoughts of you. If that warms your heart, hopefully the warmth will spread to the rest of your body. Feel better Lisa. (((Lisa)))

same here... headache, sorethroat, congested and runny nose... how the fuck does that happen... only thing thats keeping me going is i just got a puppy today~!

Damn, dude, you need some hot chicken soup in you stat. But you have the best thing in life at the moment, a puppy dog. I wish you warmer healthier days and lots of fun with that little doggie.

Nobody cares that your sick dg.

But now eurolisa - GROUP HUG. Feel better babe.

:laugh: j/k dg.. get well soon :love:

stick it up your ass young lady...

Damn, dude, you need some hot chicken soup in you stat. But you have the best thing in life at the moment, a puppy dog. I wish you warmer healthier days and lots of fun with that little doggie.

thanks a lot.. posted a pic of him in the random thoughts thread...

so this means youre gonna watch more TV than you do already?? fucking hell, man...do something constructive while youre bedridden for god's sake..