Clubplanet Nightlife Community

time for lunch?

atomicapples

Most people in my office eat lunch around 12 or 12:30pm I like to take lunch around 1pm-2pm. This way I only have two or three more hours left in the day to make it through.

that's how i am, normally I like taking a later lunch, b/c i'm not too hungry at 12, but also b/c when i get back, there's less time to go ..

but a lot of the time, i go to lunch with one of my coworkers, and he likes eating earlier, so we'll go around 12:15...

what time frame is a good time to eat lunch?

i hate being told when to eat, or being subjected to a certain timeframe to eat... im not a fuckin animal, or a robot that is conditioned/programmed to eat at a certain time... i typically take lunch when im hungry... some days its at 11'ish some days 2'ish, depends on if i ate breakfast what i had etc... but i like to go by my stomach not by the clock...

Dennis Leary made that movie :laugh:

No, you, may not have a donut. You may never have another donut for the rest of your life. The word donut is no longer in your vocabulary. If u meet a guy named Don, you call him by his last name. No bagels, no lifesavers, nothing round with a whole in it NOTHING!!

You can call me dr. coooooooooper. Monday, Weds, Friday i’ll be Dr. Cooper, Tuesday and Thursday, I think I’ll beeee, King Cooper, yeah. King Cooper that’s me. I woke up one morning and decided to be a king, and now I’m a king, King Cooper.