Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's Been to Spirit Lately?

sparkletaylor]I'd luv 4 u 2 tell me how much drinks usually cost there...hit me back someone, puh-lease!! :beer::pint:

Last time I was there 2 weeks ago:

beer = 7.00

Red Bull & Vodka = 10.00

Rum & coke= 9.00

Long Island = 12.00

Thats is what my friends and I paid that night. The beer was half a beer half foam..lol :beer:

actually.. i had a started a tab early on twice at spirit. make good friends with the bartender, $30min i think. i had a bill of $70.. but it should of been $100.. i dont think i paid for water. leave them a nice tip in cash. if you know me ask me to introduce you to her but im sure they all do it.

Hahaha,, I paid 9 dollars for a water at discotech. Never will I go there ever again. Place is tiny, music sucked, and it was apparently "asian invasion" sunday or something. Fuck that place

oh shit u go out now lol.... yea u gotta know what nights to go there.. i havent been there in a long time

been there last night for the Tsunami party. Besides that Tsunami represents the PsyTrance scene, if that's what u like then ur in 4 a treat, the crowed at spirit sux ass big time. Last night reminded me again why I don't like clubs anymore. I got once again stepped on, kicked, pushed, shoved, u name it and all without a single apology. Never seen so many freaks at once. I wish that some of you guys would just keep your shirt on no matter how hot it is , especially if you don't exactly have a nice six pack to look at and forgot to shave the jungle off your back and chest. :vomit2:

The only nice people that I have met were the ones that work there. Thank you to all of the staff @ Spirit hope you're having a wonderful christmas.

like any club, it depends on the night u go and who's spinning.

diff dj's attract diff crowds.

I wish that some of you guys would just keep your shirt on no matter how hot it is , especially if you don't exactly have a nice six pack to look at and forgot to shave the jungle off your back and chest.

well said

like any club, it depends on the night u go and who's spinning.

diff dj's attract diff crowds.

true in most cases except for last night @ Spirit

if Tsunami would have been held at a different location , like back in the Vinyl/Arc days, these people would not have been there. More then half of them last night didn't even know what to make of Psy Trance.

couldnt agree enough about the shirts off, it is gross to say the least. and also for the girls. if you have a huge waist is it necessary to wear real short shirts. i mean if your a bit heavy thats fine but can we dress accordingly, please. also maybe one can go to the john occasionally to wipe off their sweat so the rest of us dont have to wear it when the crash into you and then dont apoligize. just a few things to think about. makes the night a lot more pleasant. thanx :type:

been there last night for the Tsunami party. Besides that Tsunami represents the PsyTrance scene, if that's what u like then ur in 4 a treat, the crowed at spirit sux ass big time. Last night reminded me again why I don't like clubs anymore. I got once again stepped on, kicked, pushed, shoved, u name it and all without a single apology. Never seen so many freaks at once. I wish that some of you guys would just keep your shirt on no matter how hot it is , especially if you don't exactly have a nice six pack to look at and forgot to shave the jungle off your back and chest. :vomit2:

The only nice people that I have met were the ones that work there. Thank you to all of the staff @ Spirit hope you're having a wonderful christmas.

u r absolutely right .. the crowd sucked biggggggggg time .. the music was awesome tho and it was the only thing that made me stay ..

the staff aint bad either ..

peace

the MASK