Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, do you think...

FlipsSOE

Guest gabo

Ill eat pussy even if she doesnt even think about blowing me. I love to eat, I kinda do it formyself cause I love everythign about it!! On another note, it does kinda piss me off when girls will only blow u cuase u just went down on them. I dont want them to do it cause I just ate them I want them to do it cause they want to.

Ill eat pussy even if she doesnt even think about blowing me. I love to eat, I kinda do it formyself cause I love everythign about it!! On another note, it does kinda piss me off when girls will only blow u cuase u just went down on them. I dont want them to do it cause I just ate them I want them to do it cause they want to.

me2. agree w/ everything u say.

i'm glad you feel that way, but lots of guys just go down on girls 'cause they want to get bjs. i've never known a girl to blow a guy FIRST just so that a guy would go down on her, but i have felt obligated to do it when guys made it clear that that was what was happening after they went down on me first :no: .

yes a blow is nice ...but i love eat pussy. my grandfather always said .."boy's, you show me a man that don't eat pussy ...I'll take away his woman!{ and he would!} so with that knowledge... i eat pussy with a vengence..... brownie to the tip, nibble here and there ,dive deep and abc.... :) flip her over and grab those ass cheeks, pull apart and go to town :)

Guest gabo
i wont suck a guy if he doesnt return the favor. i will do it if i want to but i do expect him to also want to lick me sometimes. i dont think healthy relationships are one sided.

thats what I am talking about hun... u wont suck a guys dick unless you know he will eat ur pussy?

Guest gabo
You'd pick it up in a second.
I spent 2 months in sicily every summer my whole childhood.... my last vaca there was when daddy stopped payiing fo rme. that was when I was 18. I am 29 now.

oh all over the place. palermo, tribia, and my father was from a small town called alia.

Wow. Been to your next of the woods countless times, beach and the city. Palermo is incredible. Ive been in Sicily for Christmas - so much fun. (You havent been back in 11 years? Its changed a good deal since the 80s.)