Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What did you say!!!

sotuorlando

you guys are so boring...

your girls must be cheating on you.. what a bunch of puritans.

now do you know why many girls are attracted to gay/ bi men?

I just just dont dig a chick fingering my ass, I dont know what it is, I just dont dig it. Just out of curiosity, b/c it sounds like you dig the finger in the ass thing, where do you draw the line?

:otopic: ! this thread was supposed to be about things SAID in the bedroom that turned us off, not ass-fucking. i would like to point out, however, that that's where a guy's g-spot is, and that you guys are missing out on not checking into that. i'm not into any kind of anal sex (though i am a girl), so i understand being icked out by ass-play, but i'm not the one who'd benefit from it, so it's different for me. :direct: get to know your bodies, boys!

anycrap, back to what this thread was supposed to be about: things said during sex that throw us off. there was one time when my bf and i were trying to decide if we were actually gonna have sex that night or not; it was early on in the relationship and i always had a rule that we wouldn't have sex unless he spent the night. things were getting close to sex, though, and he couldn't stay over, so we had to figure it out. i said i didn't know what i wanted but asked what he thought, and he said he wanted to "make love to me." i said i didn't like that phrase 'cause he didn't love me, and he said he did. that really pissed me off, 'cause he only said he loved me 'cause he thought it'd make me agree to fuck him that night. what a way to kill the mood :no: .

:otopic: ! this thread was supposed to be about things SAID in the bedroom that turned us off, not ass-fucking. i would like to point out, however, that that's where a guy's g-spot is, and that you guys are missing out on not checking into that. i'm not into any kind of anal sex (though i am a girl), so i understand being icked out by ass-play, but i'm not the one who'd benefit from it, so it's different for me. :direct: get to know your bodies, boys!

anycrap, back to what this thread was supposed to be about: things said during sex that throw us off. there was one time when my bf and i were trying to decide if we were actually gonna have sex that night or not; it was early on in the relationship and i always had a rule that we wouldn't have sex unless he spent the night. things were getting close to sex, though, and he couldn't stay over, so we had to figure it out. i said i didn't know what i wanted but asked what he thought, and he said he wanted to "make love to me." i said i didn't like that phrase 'cause he didn't love me, and he said he did. that really pissed me off, 'cause he only said he loved me 'cause he thought it'd make me agree to fuck him that night. what a way to kill the mood :no: .

A straight mans G-spot is on the head of his penis, not in his ass and thats what seperates us from the gay side! We just dont digg it, plain and simple!

you guys are so boring...

your girls must be cheating on you.. what a bunch of puritans.

now do you know why many girls are attracted to gay/ bi men?

Puritan because I dont like fingers in my ass, hey I'm as freaky as the next person, maybe even freakier than most. I'm cool with most everything in bed and pretty much open for anything but when things start being put into my ass that is where I draw the line.

haha guys need to be more open....just because it feels good to have a little rubbing around the ass area and maybe even put a little bit of your finger in there, DOES NOT make you gay....you all must not be comfortable with your sexuality and masculinity if you are so paranoid to enjoy it

the last guy i was with was open to it and i loved his ass! i would make him lay face down on the bed and i'd suck on his cock, lick his balls, and lick and fuck his ass with my tongue....it drove him nuts

and a few times when he was just about to cum, i used my finger a TINY bit and it made him go INSANE

haha guys need to be more open....just because it feels good to have a little rubbing around the ass area and maybe even put a little bit of your finger in there, DOES NOT make you gay....you all must not be comfortable with your sexuality and masculinity if you are so paranoid to enjoy it

the last guy i was with was open to it and i loved his ass! i would make him lay face down on the bed and i'd suck on his cock, lick his balls, and lick and fuck his ass with my tongue....it drove him nuts

and a few times when he was just about to cum, i used my finger a TINY bit and it made him go INSANE

guess men are as different as women are

Perfect!

check em :type:

I dont even mind the licking and sucking of my ass, dont get me wrong, homegirl can suck and lick my ass till the cows come home, but when it comes to actual penetration :nono:

Just out of curiosity would you fuck that same guy in the ass with a strap on if he liked it?

its not like i fingered his ass - i didn't go in deep at all....just a tiiiny bit -- its a proven fact that this increases the intensity of your orgasm like 4x

no, i would NOT use a strap on

Why? I heard a strap on intensifies his orgasm 10x, I think you should be more open.....So I guess we all have our limits...You know what they say different strokes for different folks.

How long did you wait after the sex before you ran to the bathroom and washed your hands? Or did you cuddle and rub the rest of his body and face with that same hand?

This is why parents tell us as kids, don't put that finger in your mouth, you don't know where it's been. :vomit2:

I'm not homophobic in the least bit, I am completely secure in my heterosexuality and manhood. But despite the best soap probing in the shower, there is only so much you can clean out in there. I keep myself very clean on the outside, especially when I'm about to be with a gal, but I can't vouch for what's deep inside me, or how clean your finger will be when it comes out of me. When I'm wild and funky with a gal and rolling around and sucking everything of hers that comes within reach of my mouth, I don't want to get that finger in my mouth by mistake. :vomit2::vomit2::vomit2: