Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Snot Taste Like Chicken

phatman

LMAO! Classic!

But on another note, what do you think of the relative velocity of the expanding universe, and what of dark matter? Are the scientists correct in their theories on it's makeup and how it affects the orbits of stars and galaxies?

i never said i know everything there is to know about every bit of knowledge there is...

oh and this isnt you challenging me right now??

Whatever. If I say, Highmay, tell me a funny joke, yeah that's a challenge, asking you to come up with something funny. If I say, make a topic that will make people think, and give you things to think about when they respond, then so be it, it's a challenge. If not, then why are you complaining about the simple stupid topics? So yeah, here is a challenge, give me something deep to think about, and challenge me to respond to make you think. If not, then stfu up about the stupid topics.

Whatever. If I say, Highmay, tell me a funny joke, yeah that's a challenge, asking you to come up with something funny. If I say, make a topic that will make people think, and give you things to think about when they respond, then so be it, it's a challenge. If not, then why are you complaining about the simple stupid topics? So yeah, here is a challenge, give me something deep to think about, and challenge me to respond to make you think. If not, then stfu up about the stupid topics.

wha?