Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kirsten Dunst's boobs

ou812

Especially since Mary Jane, through the comics and the TV cartoon, was always a kinda tall (for a girl), all-american lookin' hottie, with that long and thick-ass reddish brown hair. I'm sorry... but Kirsten doesn't even come CLOSE to what Mary Jane has always been portrayed to look like. Frankly, I look at Kirsten Dunst and I think... 14 year old boy. Her head, face and ESPECIALLY body just scream prepubescent teenage boy.

Especially since Mary Jane, through the comics and the TV cartoon, was always a kinda tall (for a girl), all-american lookin' hottie, with that long and thick-ass reddish brown hair. I'm sorry... but Kirsten doesn't even come CLOSE to what Mary Jane has always been portrayed to look like. Frankly, I look at Kirsten Dunst and I think... 14 year old boy. Her head, face and ESPECIALLY body just scream prepubescent teenage boy.

i agree, you nailed what I was thinking myself. her features were more boyish with long hair than gentle and femenine.

yeah i agree too. I hate that she was in the role, i thought she was the worst choice for the character. not only that but i think the quality of the movie suffered because of her. i find her very annoying.

the reason i find her annoying is not based on looks but more on her attitude and the way she speaks.

i thought she looked cuter in eternal sunshine of the spotless mind & did better in that role but i am sure someone else could have played the character just as well and been less annoying.

HATE flapjacks.

She just needs to go ahead and get some small implants. Just to lift'em up a bit. If not... little kittens are gonna start following her around... clawin' for lunch. :laugh:

i agree she definately could use some small implants so they look more perky.

angie everhart is like 10 yrs too old to play that role & atleast a foot taller than than toby macguire!

The prerequsite for that would obviously be Toby's removal from the part, which is something they should've considered since the 1st screening. ;)