Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks Jello

deepspell

i know dude...i was DONE......doneeeeeeeeee......

sat. was a different story tho.....u shoulda went to Sander dude..shit was fuckin nuts.....i called marissa but then she no call back....when i get back to my car i see that she called since i left my phone in the car :mad:

we were both shot Sat night....

i got you guys all beat for pu$$y of the year excuse...this guy comes in this morning saying he had a "few" drinks on NYE and then played Halo2 and and got "SOOOOOO dizzy man!" that he passed out at 10:30

:ghey: x 1000000000000000000000000

i got you guys all beat for pu$$y of the year excuse...this guy comes in this morning saying he had a "few" drinks on NYE and then played Halo2 and and got "SOOOOOO dizzy man!" that he passed out at 10:30

u work with smokesum?

:laugh: :laugh:

and how was bmar's new years?

and to whoever invented jello shots...you guys ruined my plans on new years. why do they have to be so good. I had 10 of you and i ended up in the bathroom for the rest of NYE 2005. No Sullivan room, no afterhours, no nothing.

a BIG fuck you to jello :mad:

off to sander then.....Cya

:( Was there until 10am, was wondering where you were...

:( :(

u go to spirit? i was going to go so i call my boy that was going and he told me vibe was a no show so i didnt even bother. sander was great u shoulda went :D

I really wanted to but my girlfriend had already bought tickets for me and Mike for Christmas to Vibe, so I was kind of at her mercy. But the opener Angel Morales (sp) was hot as hell, then Victor came on and for the first 1 1/2 was banging but then he put me to sleep. We left there at about 6am, it got really boring :bored: I could hear Crobar when i left it sounded good.