Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody else working today besides me??

bionic

I'm sitting here in my office with a turkey hangover. Thank God the market closes at 1pm and I'm outta here early!!

Misery loves company - is there anybody else out there that's a member of the got stuck working the day after Thanksgiving Club??

i'm in the office, trying to work, with a hangover, but turkey has nothing to with the way i feel right now...

tongue.gif

but i feel your pain. oh that i do...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Hehe check my previous post.

Theres hardly anyone here today...I think I can sneak in a quick nap smile.gif

Ali

Right you are, we must have posted just about the same time....

No nap for me though - The Big Boss Man is around..

Originally posted by lola591:

YUP I AM HERE WITH U GUYS....

1PM SEEMS SOOOO FAR AWAY!!

HEPPY

1 PM?!?! What are u people complaining about then? You guys are the lucky ones! LOL...Im stuck here till 5. Shoot me now!

- Ali

cwm44.gif

------------------

"The enchantment is over...but the spell remains"

yup, gotta be in for the half-day of the NYSE. really have nothing to do until about 12:30, when trading happens. meantime, AIM and cp boards...LOL. cwm2.gif

------------------

Work, work, work. Work, work, work. Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. -- Gov. William J. Le Petomane (Blazing Saddles)

I think it's safe to say that the only peeps who are at work today -- and on this board -- have something to do with Wall Street.

You know its a slow day and those daytraders are up to something when ETYS is up nearly 50% on NOTHING, nadda, zippo.

Originally posted by crommy:

I think it's safe to say that the only peeps who are at work today -- and on this board -- have something to do with Wall Street.

You know its a slow day and those daytraders are up to something when ETYS is up nearly 50% on NOTHING, nadda, zippo.

Yeah, I'm a trader on arbitrage desk.

This is typically a strong day in the mkt.

Lets see what happens on Mon when everybody comes back. Hopefully they won't sell the shit out of the little rally.

One of my friends is a day trader. You'd be amazed at the shinnagans that those guys pull. Especially in after market trading!!