Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you stick your fingers

notallthere444

maybe the albino finger came out of one girl's pussy and is now going into the mouth of the other girl :grin3:

i have five fingers, we should meet up!

And if you are really good, ill check and see if my other five fingers are available.

in your girls mouth after you shove them in her? I don't know why but i like doing this. I guess it kinda makes you feel like your making her bi

its not as taboo as some other people said it was. Im almost positive most girls have tasted themselves, mostly out curiosity of what they taste like, its really not that big a deal. And just cause she likes the taste of herself doesnt mean shell get turned on my other girls or like the taste of them. So as for "making her bi" even if it is just your wanting her to be or whatever, not likely gonna happen.

Guest gabo
its not as taboo as some other people said it was. Im almost positive most girls have tasted themselves, mostly out curiosity of what they taste like, its really not that big a deal. And just cause she likes the taste of herself doesnt mean shell get turned on my other girls or like the taste of them. So as for "making her bi" even if it is just your wanting her to be or whatever, not likely gonna happen.
how would you describe ur own brand?

Guest gabo
its really not that easy to explain...its one of things thatd you just have to find out, nah mean? :D
well I am willing to find out.

Guest gabo
I dont know Id say stuff like that what if I was like a 400 lb, albino with a really hairy body ahnd smelled weird?? hmmm?? :) You dont know... lol
Ive seen a pic of u already.