Sorry!!

I will apologize to the man himself,and anyone i have offended

Because of my mistake i will no longer post here

Again,sorry

---

:boohoo:

They must have really scared you.

Nothing holds up on Message boards in court anyway... :laugh:

educate yourself. and to respond to what u said on the other thread, i have a job thank you, and a good one at that. don't speak about things you know nothing about, freak. good thing farid banned you too. :finger:

http://www.stimmel-law.com/newsletters/special_newsltr2.pdf

So, you figure that what you say on your computer or your web site is your own business, like a private letter, and that free speech allows you to say pretty much want you want without the danger of a law suit?

Wrong.

Depending on who you send e mail to, or how you use the internet, information you send can be considered a public communication which is subject to the law of slander and libel and could expose you to significant litigation and liability.

A San Jose jury just awarded $775,000 to a company which commenced action against two former research scientists who had worked for them…and who posted libelous information about their former company on a web site and on various internet message boards. Of that $775,000, $350,000 was to compensate the company for damages it had suffered and $425,000 was for punitive damages. (See articles on American Litigation and on Torts on the articles page of this web site.)

The judgment is based on an intentional tort, thus it is likely that bankruptcy would NOT eliminate this judgment. While the defendants claim they will appeal, they also state that they are living on their retirement already and face economic catastrophe.

In short, the scientists are probably ruined by their wrongful use of the internet and one can expect that they also probably spent in excess of a quarter of a million dollars in fees and costs in defending the case!

Fuck u hunny, and your little Weirdo Friend's

Sucking dick is not a job,

and TRUST me, once it gets to court theres never a REAL way to prove that person Typed it, Maybe it did Come from there computer, But there are ways around Everything with money..

Now dont get upset hunny, i know its real hard Sticking up for your "dj" :laugh:

and TRUST me, once it gets to court theres never a REAL way to prove that person Typed it, Maybe it did Come from there computer, But there are ways around Everything with money..

Now dont get upset hunny, i know its real hard Sticking up for your "dj" :laugh:

no real way to prove it? computer evidence is used all the time in court. you obviously don't watch the news, google it for yourself. the more you continue to speak out of your ass the more and more foolish you look.

sucking dick is not a job? lol, how unoriginal. what, are you gonna call me a pee pee head or poo poo face next? grow up. you dress in drag, have the grammar, spelling and maturity of a 10 year old, the reasoning ability of someone with down syndrome and are one of the biggest shit-talkers on clubbing messageboards, the one who once claimed to be opening up his own club, among a litany (look it up, i know it's a big word for you) of other bullshit lies. no i didnt have to do research, you make an ass of yourself with your postings on a daily basis on rhythmism, you know, the board you said you were leaving because people called you on your bullshit. :boohoo: who's the real weirdo? :rolleyes:

well, you're just an idiot, period. Way to look stuff up on the internet and pretend to be a lawyer.....

he is ripping on DT..saying he is a crackhead....but i hate to break it to you guys, BUT HIS SCREEN NAME IN GREEK MEANS "PILLS".

can we say HYPOCRITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

everyone loves to bash djs.

DJS ARE HUMANS TOO...they are sometimes dicks..they are sometimes crackheads etc etc...who cares..go..listen to the music..have fun....appreciate their contributions to the art form..and call it a night...seriously..eveeryone bashes the big names..but they are there for a reason..whether its luck..or talent. whatever it is...just respect it. Everyone loves to act like they know better. ESPECIALLY IN NY.

some people love to bash a dj like they are celebritires..whats worse than a stuck up asshole celebrity?..the morons that bash them and study their lives..and sweat them..just so they can talk shit..WHO CARES.

he is ripping on DT..saying he is a crackhead....but i hate to break it to you guys, BUT HIS SCREEN NAME IN GREEK MEANS "PILLS".

can we say HYPOCRITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

everyone loves to bash djs.

DJS ARE HUMANS TOO...they are sometimes dicks..they are sometimes crackheads etc etc...who cares..go..listen to the music..have fun....appreciate their contributions to the art form..and call it a night...seriously..eveeryone bashes the big names..but they are there for a reason..whether its luck..or talent. whatever it is...just respect it. Everyone loves to act like they know better. ESPECIALLY IN NY.

some people love to bash a dj like they are celebritires..whats worse than a stuck up asshole celebrity?..the morons that bash them and study their lives..and sweat them..just so they can talk shit..WHO CARES.

this has been pointed out many, many times on this thread. Thanks for making the point yet again....as if we didn't get it already