Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The "Oh Fuck!" Thread

Something happen to you today that pissed you the fuck off, or fucked up your day, or caused something that is going to happen later or get worse or whatever, or whatever? Vent here. The one requirement is you start off with Fuck!

Fuck!

Yesterday I was feeling like shit at work, had a cold that I couldn't shake off for several days and I had the stuffed up, sneezing, couching, scratchy throat and God I need Dayquil feeling. I pretty much never take sick days, but I said to my boss, "Yo, I'm feeling like shit here, I should be home in bed." So she said, "Go, I got everything covered." So I headed home to relax and forget work. Wouldn't you fucking know it, not more than 20 minutes goes by when I'm getting urgent calls from my employee because the machine is jumping and she doesn't know how to fix it, and I try to explain what to do over the phone and I'm realizing it's more like a broken gear that needs to be replaced, so fuck me, I had to go back to work, and was stuck there for an hour past the time I was originally scheduled to bail at. So much for taking sick time to rest and get away from the madness.

Oh Fuck. :cuss::splat::banghead::bits:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. :nopity: