Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what would you do in a situation like this...

anotherway83

assume this is all legitimate, for the sake of discussion...

you're a straight guy, some bi-sexual dude comes up to you and says, "i'll pay you top dollar just to watch you masturbate...if it becomes a regular thing i'll hook u up with girls and let you have my apartment so you can screw them there"...

assuming this is all legit...what would you do? let's say he's paying abt 100 bux just to watch you get off...

you're a straight guy, some bi-sexual dude comes up to you and says, "i'll pay you top dollar just to watch you masturbate...if it becomes a regular thing i'll hook u up with girls and let you have my apartment so you can screw them there"...

assuming this is all legit...what would you do? let's say he's paying abt 100 bux just to watch you get off...

One hundred dollars fer a gay man t' watch me wank me feathers? Me question'd be, what does he plan t' be doin' wi' his own penis whilst ye be wankin' yours`.

Guest gabo
cash ?? chicks ?? hmmm .. well, maybe for more than $100 i will.. maybe $500 to $1000 .. but if he gets any fuckin ideas , hes dead !
who are you trying to kid? you know you will pay some dude just to watch you

Any self respecting male wouldnt give this shit a second thought, I can find my own women anywhere I go, its not that hard to pick them up! So Id pop the motherfucker and tell him to shove the barrel of a gun up his ass and pull the trigger!