Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok am i celibate or a virgin again? cause i think i give up

liqidtouch

im still waiting - what the hell is takin so long?

(thanks for asking)

PS - hows the rain effecting you out there? Ive seen the mudslide reports lastnight

Thanks for asking. I saw a house fall into a road on Sunday.

Finally some sun today. I hope to hit the beach this weekend maybe.

you will continue like this, then sometime down the line get pissed at women being so stupid and eventually become an asshole. at which point you don´t want no more women (besides as worthless sex objects), but they will flock to you trying to change you back to the guy you are now.

women are fuuuuuuucked in the head like this.

WOw home girl - thats an Awsome question. w/o going in too deep in it all........

- cause she had to move back to El Salvador

- cause she wasnt going anywhere with herself. No growth and gettting more and more lazy. Big procrastinator ( I mean REALLY BIG )

- Cheated on me & got pregnant by her x

Things like that aside from the spark just not being there anymore.

Nothing dramatic really- well not since i started dating women that i made sure werent all DRAMA ridden idiots lol

obviously from the way you speak - it shows the way you read and by the content of your message, you cant understand anything you read

go back to school

Kats is spelled with a C not K

and its not a log of times getting laid - it was an appointement book you dolt

By the way - do you even know you are the epitomy of the definition of the word Nigger?

It has nothing to do with anyones skin color but all about their mentality and understanding of others

i can understand your being angry at the guy for what he said, but you can't go after his english; your spelling is atrocious and your punctuation isn't so hot either (unless you want to call it poetic license in a MAJOR way).

but about your question, i know exactly what you mean. when one is alone, one can feel that less emotionally healthy and generally less attractive (physically, mentally, or in any other way) people seem to be coupled all over the place. it's also true, though, that when you were in relationships, there were people just as deserving as you who were alone. i think most of what happens in life is fate/chance, and that there's no explanation for why certain people meet people with whom they're compatible and other people don't.

WOw home girl - thats an Awsome question. w/o going in too deep in it all........

- cause she had to move back to El Salvador

- cause she wasnt going anywhere with herself. No growth and gettting more and more lazy. Big procrastinator ( I mean REALLY BIG )

- Cheated on me & got pregnant by her x

Things like that aside from the spark just not being there anymore.

Nothing dramatic really- well not since i started dating women that i made sure werent all DRAMA ridden idiots lol

You dated nybeaty???

you will continue like this, then sometime down the line get pissed at women being so stupid and eventually become an asshole. at which point you don´t want no more women (besides as worthless sex objects), but they will flock to you trying to change you back to the guy you are now.

women are fuuuuuuucked in the head like this.

:love: