Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GATECRASHER MEETUP SATURDAY

crommy

Sandra Collins and friends?? Naaa baby . . it's all about Guy Ornadell that night!!

I will MOST definately be there!! Brandie & Rob . . . are you guys coming??

BlueAngel

------------------

“If the headache would only precede the intoxication, alcoholism would be a virtue.” - Samuel Butler angel.gif

I always end up seeing CNYC peeps right below the VIP-lounge-which-isn't-the-SkyBox. It's not really a super area to hang out in -- just a few benches and some overhead lights -- but that's always where I see the CNYC peeps.

So I guess the SkyBar is just the bar on the second level, right above the entrance to the main dance floor, correct?

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Originally posted by blueangel:

Sandra Collins and friends?? Naaa baby . . it's all about Guy Ornadell that night!!

I will MOST definately be there!! Brandie & Rob . . . are you guys coming??

BlueAngel

eh, i don't think i'm going out anymore. i'm not going out tonite . . . my apologies about dinner too, but that was beyond my control . .. oh and yeah, no oakie for me, so i hope you're doing something fun at least, rob will be at zachary's . . . friday nite i was gonna go to twilo - rob won't go with me - but i think it's gonna be too packed so i probably won't even go . . . so anyway, it just about boils down the the fact that my whole week is fuct, so why bother saturday??

*hugz* hun. tell mitchell i said happy thanksgiving. i really wish we could be there to spend the holiday with you. frown.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

I will be there about 10 deep.... we are trying to get even more people to come too... but as you said, most people will not have money left. I am so glad that I have a "party all weekend" account... lol

So where is everyone going to MEETUP?

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg

Vejita,

Dont know if that's the skybar, but let's pick that spot to meet.

To sum it up:

TIME: 3am

WHERE: Bar on the second floor, right above the main entrance to the dance floor.

((If looking out over the floor, the skybox/VIP thing is to the right and the DJs should be on the stage to the left))

Peache: As long as you like to have a good time and meet cool peeps, you're implicitly invited. smile.gif

See you at 3am, and don't be afraid to ask if somebody you see is with ClubNYC..... there's a good chance we are (assuming yer in the right place, of course). smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

In summary:

2 am -- behind the DJ booth

AND/OR

3 am -- second floor bar (not the enclosed skybar, but the one just above the main enterance to the main dance floor)

See ya'll there

I'll have a black and orange shirt on with the trademark orange sneaks in full effect.

Limelight is 21+......

Hope to seeya there..... I'll have grayish pants, black/orange sneakers and an orange shirt with a silver stripe across the chest.

Must.... contain... excitement.... cwm4.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

OK i dont know anybody on this THRED......it seems like CNYC is breaking up into fractions......but i am breaking away from mine (SF/TWILO/OAkie this THU) crowd and making my way to SC this sat i hope to see you all there!......i'll probably be wearing my green cargo pants and by 3 my shirt should be off due to the elements -yeah you all know what i'm talking about he he ..& the heat i feel - when i dance when i'm cwm30.gif

ha ha see you all there !!! much love to ALL

cwm38.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

Midnight is where the day begins

Java.gif

Bcem npuBET !

[This message has been edited by Unbound (edited 11-25-2000).]

Originally posted by vejita:

Limelight is 21+......

Hope to seeya there..... I'll have grayish pants, black/orange sneakers and an orange shirt with a silver stripe across the chest.

Must.... contain... excitement.... cwm4.gif

Limelight is 18 to get in, 21 to drink..

E-mail bonzainyc@aol.com if you need a list..

I'll be there tonight.. Look for the drunk guy..

------------------

Look At All The Lonely People.. Where Do They All Come From..