Clubplanet Nightlife Community

groove eric at blue review !!!

koky

:cool: just a str8 up good party :) good times fuckin rule !! thank you all that went to support and have a good time .. i sure as hell did :) and so did the 20 people left in there at 5 am ;)

i think thats a good sign .. so many people askin me why these different genres of music werent played more at the clubs made me feel fuckin great :cool:

see you guys there next week ;)

... so many people askin me why these different genres of music werent played more at the clubs made me feel fuckin great :cool:

;)

Koky, keep in mind that BLUE used to be a lounge that played exclusively house music (albeit in the form of numerous subgenres) before Eric's residency. Over the years, the little lounge has attracted lots of "regulars" who were also friends with many of the resident dj's. So in a way, I would expect that they'd be used to the particular sound that could be heard at BLUE. Either that, or the people who were asking you just haven't been out enough to know that there are still places that play trance in Miami. :D

:cool: just a str8 up good party :) good times fuckin rule !! thank you all that went to support and have a good time .. i sure as hell did :) and so did the 20 people left in there at 5 am ;)

i think thats a good sign .. so many people askin me why these different genres of music werent played more at the clubs made me feel fuckin great :cool:

see you guys there next week ;)

Eric rocked it again last night! Good seeing you guys last night, and meeting a few new heads too.

ohhh lord. I just remembered you and mjm were asian.picture.whores. :)

Good seeing everyone, it's been too long, and Eric, as ALWAYS... good tunes, brotha.

yeah but due to some equipment failure sme pics didn't come out right

(cough, cough) CANDY

BUT...

the most important one came out...