Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys more sensative then girls?

ecks05

when i'm inside of a girl, I can't even think straight because it feels so god damn good. I notice though that if a girl is getting fucked, she can lose her concentration if distracted. Or if she is playing with herself, a woman could slide the dildo in and out and still have a full on conversation with someone about the homeless problem in NY. The world could be cumming to end and I would hold on until I finished.

Is the dick more sensative then the pussy? are guys made for sex more so then women?

when i'm inside of a girl, I can't even think straight because it feels so god damn good. I notice though that if a girl is getting fucked, she can lose her concentration if distracted. Or if she is playing with herself, a woman could slide the dildo in and out and still have a full on conversation with someone about the homeless problem in NY. The world could be cumming to end and I would hold on until I finished.

Is the dick more sensative then the pussy? are guys made for sex more so then women?

um ... what part do you not understand about the expression ....

"fk her brains out."

lol

sorry to tell ya but it sounds like shes not too into it. i would say girls are actually more sensitive than guys, but remember that sex may not get her off-girls need other things. so if she is not as in tune as you don't worry, but just make sure she's getting taken care of!

sorry to tell ya but it sounds like shes not too into it. i would say girls are actually more sensitive than guys, but remember that sex may not get her off-girls need other things. so if she is not as in tune as you don't worry, but just make sure she's getting taken care of!

I should have been more clear... I mean women in general.

A guy can concentrate very well during sex, your working your ass and you want a good cum out of it! But in no way is a guy more sensitvie than a female. Your running your stuff in and out after a while you lose a lil bit of sensitivity there and it'll never be that sensitive again. Unless you havent had sex much then I could understand if your extra sensitive, but no women are alot more sensitive! Try thumbbing her up the butt if you want her attn. during sex!

about the sensitivity, i'd say women are definitely more sensitive! putting in tampons still hurts me, for chrissakes! but i do get distracted if i'm not really getting a great deal of pleasure out of it. i'll start thinking of what the sex reminds me of, old memories (almost always bad ones)... but as people said above, if my clit is being properly worked, i'm not thinking about anything and all of my energy is into the sex :aright: .

for real...

i find it to be the opposite of what you said...

girls can't concentrate on shit when they're gettin fucked...

69 is almost an immpossible position if your eatin their pussy right...

and as far as i go... i could watch sanford and son reruns while pickin my ass and playin playstation and still fuck to da finish...

:clap2::bounce:

for real...

i find it to be the opposite of what you said...

girls can't concentrate on shit when they're gettin fucked...

69 is almost an immpossible position if your eatin their pussy right...

and as far as i go... i could watch sanford and son reruns while pickin my ass and playin playstation and still fuck to da finish...

:clap2::bounce:

Good to see ya back. I use to admit ur posts back in the day. U :rock: