Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The TRUTH about STUDIO 9!!!

By the way, I haven’t posted on any threads regarding Studio 9. I’ve read a lot of negativity. Some true some false. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

Why haven’t I defended the place? I'm not going to support the place unless I believe in it also. The truth is, there were quite a few things that needed work. It's a new venue with BRAND NEW owners. I feel the same way a lot of you people due about the place.

Now... I just want to let you all know the truth. There are truly a lot of changes currently being made as we speak. NO BULLSHIT! These changes include SOUND, LIGHTING, & DECOR! We took everyone’s opinions and now putting it into action.

So... On that note, the place will be a really phat spot. It's going to take a couple of weeks to complete. We would love everyone’s support and please come check it out again in the near future.

As for the music…

On Saturday nights, Johnny Maroney is the resident dj plus guest dj spots every so often. Saturday nights are meant to be a very commercial music night which might just include changing up the style of music on the main floor from Commercial dance, house, 80’s, and hip hop.

Friday nights… This is supposed to be the “UNDERGROUND†music type of night. Dj’s Masi & Mello every Friday night along with selected guest dj’s every so often. If you are the type to want to come out for "THE MUSICâ€, then this is your night.

We’ve heard a TON of complaints about the music on both nights. Come out for YOURSELF and YOU be the judge!

Thank you all. Come support a new beautiful venue.

Masi & Mello

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, I haven’t posted on any threads regarding Studio 9. I’ve read a lot of negativity. Some true some false. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

Why haven’t I defended the place? I'm not going to support the place unless I believe in it also. The truth is, there were quite a few things that needed work. It's a new venue with BRAND NEW owners. I feel the same way a lot of you people due about the place.

Now... I just want to let you all know the truth. There are truly a lot of changes currently being made as we speak. NO BULLSHIT! These changes include SOUND, LIGHTING, & DECOR! We took everyone’s opinions and now putting it into action.

So... On that note, the place will be a really phat spot. It's going to take a couple of weeks to complete. We would love everyone’s support and please come check it out again in the near future.

As for the music…

On Saturday nights, Johnny Maroney is the resident dj plus guest dj spots every so often. Saturday nights are meant to be a very commercial music night which might just include changing up the style of music on the main floor from Commercial dance, house, 80’s, and hip hop.

Friday nights… This is supposed to be the “UNDERGROUND†music type of night. Dj’s Masi & Mello every Friday night along with selected guest dj’s every so often. If you are the type to want to come out for "THE MUSICâ€, then this is your night.

We’ve heard a TON of complaints about the music on both nights. Come out for YOURSELF and YOU be the judge!

Masi & Mello

WELL PUT BY MASI & MELLO AND I HAVE TO AGREE THE PLACE IS VERY NICE AND THE OWNER IS IMPROVING THE SOUND AND LIGHTING ZBASS SOUND & LIGHTING HAS BEEN IN AND OUT OF MEETINGS WITH THE OWNER WORKING OUT DETAILS AND IDEAS ON HOW TO IMPROVE EVERYTHING TO PEOPLE'S SATISFACTION.....GOOD LUCK ON FRIDAY......

P.S.

IF A COMMENT IS NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO THERE OWN OPINION...

As for the music…

Masi & Mello

I heard u guys are playing the same back in the KROME beats

Enough with Studio 9 already. Nobody cares. The place is filled with trash week after week. Clueless staff, rookie partygoers. It doesn't even feel like a nightclub in there. Friday will be worth checking out from time to time if they get the DJs they are supposed to book in (so i hear).

with johnny macaroni or maroni spinning on saturdays all your ever going to hear is how the music sucks!

thats just a fact!

so get use to it!

LMAO... true.

To the same 5 people pushing the 9 down our throats on here. just stop, its a turn off and doesn't make me any more interested in trying it out.

Ojeda is an amazing dj, but hes not a miracle worker btw...

LMAO... true.

To the same 5 people pushing the 9 down our throats on here. just stop, its a turn off and doesn't make me any more interested in trying it out.

Ojeda is an amazing dj, but hes not a miracle worker btw...

And the same 5 people keep trashing da place....including u ...also u keep push'in another club down our throats...so y don't u stop... :ghey:

And the same 5 people keep trashing da place....including u ...also u keep push'in another club down our throats...so y don't u stop... :ghey:

Do a search on my name and find ONE post of mine commenting on Studio 9.... exactly

I haven't said shit. And my comment here was to say hi to bald bull, so relax champ.

LMAO... true.

u should follow your own advice.................. funny, if maroni spun at studio 4 u would be sayin how great he was and it was the best set u ever heardand there was a great vibe...

LMAO... true.

u should follow your own advice.................. funny, if maroni spun at studio 4 u would be sayin how great he was and it was the best set u ever heardand there was a great vibe...

no your wrong too dickhead.... If he spun at Studio 4 (lol, right) I would never step foot in there again. You can hold me to that too.

- I have nothing to do w/ studio 4, I don't work there nor have any stake in it. I have posted 2 reviews on it b/c they were both slammin nights. Oh thats right, you werent there b/c you couldn't swing the 10 dollar cover. Your a cheap fuck, useless wanna be who can't even get laid at Sound Garden (b/c they play hip hop there and you loose your grove)

fuck off :gang:

How much do you get to actually save on the cover by getting on the guest list? Cover tonight I think is 13. I really think they should offer free admission for early birds before 10, i mean your going to spend money on drinks which are 4-7 dollars a pop or something.

Anyway thanks!

:pint:

pm me, if you need a guest list!!

You bartend at studio 9? Where you there last night? I stopped in for a few just to check out the place, very nice inside. I can what people on here mean about it being dark, but that doesn't bother me at all. The sound system sounded pretty good, although one bartender told me they had to just replace some speakers or something.

Anyway, if you are bartending tonight, look forward to saying hi.

Ken :party:

I went there opening night..... it was cool. music was ok, untill I heard "ABC.." by Jackson 5..... couldn't believe it... :vomit2:

Have you been back since opening night? I saw this one bouncer last night, he is like an icon at DJais in Belmar. Dominque(spelling) was his name.

You bartend at studio 9? Where you there last night? I stopped in for a few just to check out the place, very nice inside. I can what people on here mean about it being dark, but that doesn't bother me at all. The sound system sounded pretty good, although one bartender told me they had to just replace some speakers or something.

Anyway, if you are bartending tonight, look forward to saying hi.

Ken :party:

COME TO THE VIP ROOM AND SAY HI :makeout: