Clubplanet Nightlife Community

describe your worst drug binge

NOT IN USE

mine...

me and my ex...took a tone of xanax and demoral...and tylenol with codeine...i blacked out for like 5 days..

crashed my car, didnt even know i crashed it, took my mom's old barely working 91 minivan into P=Town to cop...

went swimming....i think

called friends i barely talk to anymore, and asked them to take me to "club base", threatend to kill my ex cause she stole a dollar from me..and

canceled all the brand new furniture that was getting delivered to my apartment, when they called to confirm a delivery time..

:vomit2:

:jawdrop:

all in one episode, that 5 day span

iv never had any kind of binge like that,

by bingeing i had an x a long time ago that did a lot of coke, he lived in the city, i used to spend the weekends at his place

and for a while i was doing e every weekend, the whole weekend, sometimes during the week..( my x was worse, he'd roll every day)

but both were only for a couple of months, and i never blacked out or did anything crazy

My worst drug binge....hhmm...I only went on a binge once, from Sometime in 1990 to Oct 30, 2003. I don't know exactly what all did, but I was told it was a lot.

sometime in 1990 doesnt cut it...i am going to have to ask u to narrow it down...thanx...

sometime in 1990 doesnt cut it...i am going to have to ask u to narrow it down...thanx...

Springtime - 1990. Sophmore year and I got fugged up at a huge ass field party with bon fires and 4-wheelers. I remember a few naked cheerleaders and a bong. I puked in the back of 82' VW Rabbit.