Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lee Burridge @ BED.. WMC 2005

bloody wonderful danny. now i only have to miss one day of work during wmc2005 week as i rest on sunday mornings. i can't wait until this party. i will be there all night long. lee burridge is my favorite dj. i've never been to bed. should be a memorable night. :bounce::bounce::bounce::pint:

the sickness is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really looking forward to this night. should be a nice way to end wmc2005. in a proper wasted mess of lee burridge's nasty basslines. :bounce:

Used to be that WMC would always come to a close with DT's traditional marathon set at the old old Space... How things change (not always for the better). :(

i haven't heard lee burridge since september of 2003 @ nerve. where he played a brilliant set. that night i heard lee under these conditions. no air conditioning @ nerve. the mens restroom was a wasteland, there was an extreme water leakage problem. and the air conditioning in my old car went shot!!!! with all these unforseen circumstances you prob would have thought that this was the worst night of my life. :nopity:

but i still managed to dance throughout his entire set. this was his global underground 24:7 release party. he ended his set with this wicked acidy track at 5:00am. i expect my fav dj to blow my mind away during wmc2005 and leave me with some life long musical memories.

:roll: soon stress relief is coming.

i was at this party,too, mr movement! Thats the most ive EVER danced at a small club like Nerve was-----i practically went straight to work after his set--lol---what an awesome night, despite the boiling heat and restroom probs---the set at bed should be awesome, but what is it gonna take to get in that place? BED is rather small--what are you planning to do???

i was at this party,too, mr movement! Thats the most ive EVER danced at a small club like Nerve was-----i practically went straight to work after his set--lol---what an awesome night, despite the boiling heat and restroom probs---the set at bed should be awesome, but what is it gonna take to get in that place? BED is rather small--what are you planning to do???

Bed has A/C and restroom problems or were you referring to the set at Nerve?