Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is the girl in red hot?

tubby

marilyn manson

LOL. that is what i was thinking.

she is nasty. she looks like an oversized sausage squeezed into a tight vinyl dress. her nose is too long and odd, her eyebrows look tatooed on (and badly done IMO). her hair is fried, badly styled, her makeup looks like a goofy clown. she is a trainwreck. just my opinion, i dont care if you find her attractive so dont jump down my throat over thiking she looks like a female marilyn manson.

Waittttttt a sec...

isnt this the guy that used to talk shit about linabina>????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Lynne..if I were you, I'd take it as a compliment..because the boy obviously has no taste women!

Take what as a compliment? That Linabina is a large cornfed heavyweight who looks like she just won the 100k prize $ on The Biggest Loser. She was, is and always will be a fat joke.

And sexxyme.. i saw your disgruntled disfigured physique. Your short, stubby and a little wide in the waist area. Eyes are wide, nose is long and your lower lip is huge! I can't picture you in a bathing suit. What month are u in btw?

Take what as a compliment? That Linabina is a large cornfed heavyweight who looks like she just won the 100k prize $ on The Biggest Loser. She was, is and always will be a fat joke.

And sexxyme.. i saw your disgruntled disfigured physique. Your short, stubby and a little wide in the waist area. Eyes are wide, nose is long and your lower lip is huge! I can't picture you in a bathing suit. What month are u in btw?

:laugh::laugh:

You're right your Marilyn Manson guy is SOOOOOOO much better..what was I thinking... :yuck:

:laugh::laugh:

You're right your Marilyn Manson guy is SOOOOOOO much better..what was I thinking... :yuck:

Reality check. I saw almost every girls pic on here and i gotta say that (that 300 lb girl from the drama board) Forgot her name.... looks better than u. Whoever said your good lookin must've been blind or lying to you badly.

Reality check. I saw almost every girls pic on here and i gotta say that (that 300 lb girl from the drama board) Forgot her name.... looks better than u. Whoever said your good lookin must've been blind or lying to you badly.

Shut it already sheep fucker...