Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Greetings Club Planet !

joeymazzola05

Joey man wassup man. Not sure if you remember me, I was Koroma's boy back in SF. Ran into you at Paradise over Halloween weekend.

Let me tell you something bout Joey. This kat can tear it up on the wheels of steel. Man I miss House Nation.

Caught Joey's entire set at TGIF this past weekend... INCREDIBLE!

Been a long time since I've seen a (supposed) warm-up DJ put down such a great that not only built things up proper, but had the crowd hopping as hard as they would at any other part of the night.

Joey man, this was the first time I you work it but by no means will it be the last. Respect!

Saturday January 29, 2005. LIPSTICK Presents: The sexiest New Glam Party off the Vegas Strip With DJs:

SCOTT STUBBS (Topaz Records/Nokturnel DJs, LV)

JOEY MAZZOLA(Solmatic Records/ICEMetaClub/Lipstick,SF) B-DAY BOY!!!! Yeah!! He's getting OLD!

Moody Eva - SFs top female mixer / producer (Big Popsicle)

ARIEL MOSES (Nokturnel DJs/SoundsFresh/VegasAfter10,LV)

Join us this weekend for good times and great people For Guest List E-Mail me First and Last Name!! and Gets you in FREE!! thats right! FREE!!!. Guest list: arielmoses@hotmail.com