Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GU Miami: Danny Howells

diegonyc

Danny Howells blows!!! The night that this set was supposedly recorded at Space was reported to be one of his worst sets there (I'm not surprised).

Everything after his first Nocturnal Frequencies set belong in the dumpster behind Space. For the most part, it's mindless prog fodder :puke::jerkoff:

lol

figures i'd get these sort of responses around these parts.

i suppose they should have gotten tiesto to do GU MIAMI. better comparison in my opinion.

Not really. Tiesto can suck my left nut.

There's a lot of trance heads here, but Howells has definitely

stepped out of his niche.

This is coming from a house head. :dj:

As of late, I've lost a lot of respect for GU. I've bought originals of everything from Tony DeVit's Tel Aviv up until Dave Seaman's Melbourne as well as all the NuBreed sets from Anthony Pappa to Satoshi Tomiie, LeeBurridge's 24:7, and Lawler's Lights Out 1 and all of Seb Fontaine's Prototype sets.

The only one I enjoy listening to is DT's Athens (and London to a lesser extent) and Lee Burridge's NuBreed and 24:7. I can somewhat tolerate Lawler's NuBreed (about once a year) and very rarely, Sasha's SanFran CD1.

The rest is pure unadultered garbage to me. :D