Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cost of Stuff Inside Clubs

Its been a LONNNNG time since I ever picked up bombs inside a club, always easier, cheaper, and more reliable to go out already stocked up. Question- recently at a not-to-be named club on W 27th, I was stuck picking some up inside, from 2 peeps the price was $20, one had 6 for $100. Is this typical or is this low? If its typical, I think I'm gonna have to re-negotiate a lower cost for picking them up outside.

Please don't respond with name any specific clubs or venues, its not necessary and will just be stepping on peoples toes.

i havent done that shit in like 3 or 4 years... stupid stupid stuff to do.. 6 for a 100 is a good deal but you're probably gonna get bunk pills... 20 is about right... but pills are gay

Its been a LONNNNG time since I ever picked up bombs inside a club, always easier, cheaper, and more reliable to go out already stocked up. Question- recently at a not-to-be named club on W 27th, I was stuck picking some up inside, from 2 peeps the price was $20, one had 6 for $100. Is this typical or is this low? If its typical, I think I'm gonna have to re-negotiate a lower cost for picking them up outside.

Please don't respond with name any specific clubs or venues, its not necessary and will just be stepping on peoples toes.

what kind were they?

:bounce::bounce:

I was stuck picking some up inside, from 2 peeps the price was $20, one had 6 for $100. Is this typical or is this low? If its typical, I think I'm gonna have to re-negotiate a lower cost for picking them up outside.

Why not just construct your own meth lab in your basement? It will be cheaper for you in the long run.

i havent done that shit in like 3 or 4 years... stupid stupid stuff to do.. 6 for a 100 is a good deal but you're probably gonna get bunk pills... 20 is about right... but pills are gay

6 for a hundred is a ripoff. They're selling excellent quality shit for 10 bucks a pop around most parts if you can find a straight up dealer. 20 a pop is normal if you aquire inside a venue (danger tax) but if you're paying that to the guy who you go to meet and who you have a reparte with, then you're getting taken to the cleaners. Also, it seems like most dealers now are being VERY careful to test their shit before selling it..probably because you can get charged with felony murder (I think murder 2) if one of the headbangers you give it to drops and kicks.

Its odd. The initial love affair with E is over and the days of EDM in the mass consciousness has waned, but the street seems to be flooded with excellent quality shit at rock bottom prices...and that's fine by me.

I love these E conversations. Sometimes it seems like there's maybe 2 people walking in the tristate area who can actually find good shit.

Or so the little birdies have told me, not that I'd know first hand or anything :aright:

Why not just construct your own meth lab in your basement? It will be cheaper for you in the long run.

underground meth labs are so cliche nowadays.... it's all about the black tar heroin smuggling rings..

and as far as e prices go... they're really ten bucks a hit now??? i am so glad that that wasnt the case 4-5 years ago.... that woulda been trouble..

This guy is retarded.. wasn't he saying in another post how him and his friends can't use public transporation because they are celebrities or something.. I'm sure the "celebrities" know where to get some drugs

I guess Mary Kate and Ashley are trying to stay off of Page Six.... :laugh:

ok u saidddd no namessssss of clubs but yet u say club on 27th street ummmmmmm how many clubs on 27th...or i should say clubs that would b doin drugs i could only think of one cuz all teh rest r all drinkin type clubs n hiphop parties..so yeaaaaa mite as well jus say its________.............but anyways who in their rite mind would actually answer this question that was asked..apparently alot of people lolllllll......................... :stupid:

I was @ a club on friday and was asked if i wanted work at least like 10x. Ya know something i have never been bothered in a while if i wanted work in a club. Maybe that is cause i look like a cop or something .. still though, worst way to go is gettin work inside.

And if you think 6 for 100 is cheap you must be from outta state. Also i have found the state of work is garbage and that is why shit is cheap now-a-days .. sometime i even wonder why i even bother with it sometimes. i guess i just wanna be a lil nostalgic.