Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wanno do this girl so bad

Evan

omg thats fuckin hilarious

you know her friends set her up for that.

if she has any

most likely, she was the one that kept sayin how great she was and her friends decided to get her to stfu by convincing her to try for american idol cuz they knew she'd be shot down.

once the bit about the voices came out though, she should have said "you're just jealous cuz the voices talk to ME"

omg thats fuckin hilarious

you know her friends set her up for that.

if she has any

most likely, she was the one that kept sayin how great she was and her friends decided to get her to stfu by convincing her to try for american idol cuz they knew she'd be shot down.

once the bit about the voices came out though, she should have said "you're just jealous cuz the voices talk to ME"

:werd:

she was a terrible singer, but simon was being an asshole when he said she was off-key. she could carry a tune, she just carried a freaky one.

:werd: i think she can sing if she gets a good song.....she varies her voice really good....not to mention she's very eloquent...she speaks her mind.....

".....but,..whatever.." :laugh: .....and i was distracted by the camel toe action going that i had to watch it a couple of times to see it all.....beauty school never seemed more appealing for her after that episode...lol

:werd: i think she can sing if she gets a good song.....she varies her voice really good....not to mention she's very eloquent...she speaks her mind.....

".....but,..whatever.." :laugh: .....and i was distracted by the camel toe action going that i had to watch it a couple of times to see it all.....beauty school never seemed more appealing for her after that episode...lol

LOL..you just made every guy that watched it before, watch it again to catch the cameltoe this time around. Well..that's what I'm doing at least :love:

LOL..you just made every guy that watched it before, watch it again to catch the cameltoe this time around. Well..that's what I'm doing at least :love:

exactly, that shit is unbearable but i send the link to everyone

anyone who thinks she can sing or has an ounce of singing talent, same ppl who made brittney spears a millionaire :gang:

i cant belive the ONE time in two years i turn on IDOL

and this skitzoid is rockin the stage

HAHA HOLLY SHIT did she go through 7 personalities on her way OUT the place LOL

then shes singing with 4 different voices

at the end - the judges ask her for a single good voice and she says

"What? You want another? cause i have ALOT of voices in my head"

HAAHHA Prime

and to boot

SHES FROM NEW JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!

starcrash7.jpg

:laugh::laugh: !!! Wasn't there a guy from that same episode that sang a Hasselhoff song and claimed he was one of the greatest singers ever?? Soon as he said that the judges got that deer-in-the-headlights look on there face... for about 5 seconds... then full on laughter. :laugh:

Anyway... I saw that chic last week. What.... A...... FREEEEEAAAAK!! Actually, I shouldn't even use that word. "Freak" has such good connotations to me. That girl is just flat out psycho. You know damn well that her "friends" ARE the voices. Her posse goes with her EVERYWHERE! :laugh:

http://www.newsfly.org/media/americanidol.htm

When she talks about the voices in her head, i get massive wood

Dude... there's no sarcasm there. You ARE into that kinda shit, right?? Btw... did you acknowledge that you actually had a sack and move out? Or are you still in 'yella meth hell'??