Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A hearty deal fer Rainspeak n` Diabolique

Rainspeak an` Diabolique, ye both seem like a fine pair o` wenches, each wi` a fine pair o` ass cheeks an` a fine pair o` titties, but th` hatred spills from yer lovely bung holes like sludge from th` leaks in th` ship`s bilge. I don`t know what happened between ye t` make yas hate each other so much, but seein` th` two o` yas goin` at each other like two cobras be downstarboard ugly. So, I`ve got a prospective suggestion fer th` both o` ya, t` patch up yer differences wi` a little help from me. Did yous be seein` th` film Wild Things? It was th` bitter two lasses hatin` each other near about t` rip each other`s overies out when th` classy mate played by Matt Dillon said that ye ought ne`er end th` night mad at each other, an` th` trio went on t` French kiss each other an` be havin` mad sick roasty sex wi` each other. Th` moral o` th` story be, three-ways be th` surest way t` mend fierce hatreds, so I suggest that ye engage in a three way sex session t` pump out yer anger an` feel better in th` morning. An' it woudn't be a fittin` tree-way without yer`s truly playin` th` part done by Dillon. An` then we`ll all feel better in th` morning. Mark me words, wenches, we`ll all be glad ye took me advice. Would an old sea salt steer ya wrong? Arrrrrr. :devil::3some:

Rainspeak an` Diabolique, ye both seem like a fine pair o` wenches, each wi` a fine pair o` ass cheeks an` a fine pair o` titties, but th` hatred spills from yer lovely bung holes like sludge from th` leaks in th` ship`s bilge. I don`t know what happened between ye t` make yas hate each other so much, but seein` th` two o` yas goin` at each other like two cobras be downstarboard ugly. So, I`ve got a prospective suggestion fer th` both o` ya, t` patch up yer differences wi` a little help from me. Did yous be seein` th` film Wild Things? It was th` bitter two lasses hatin` each other near about t` rip each other`s overies out when th` classy mate played by Matt Dillon said that ye ought ne`er end th` night mad at each other, an` th` trio went on t` French kiss each other an` be havin` mad sick roasty sex wi` each other. Th` moral o` th` story be, three-ways be th` surest way t` mend fierce hatreds, so I suggest that ye engage in a three way sex session t` pump out yer anger an` feel better in th` morning. An' it woudn't be a fittin` tree-way without yer`s truly playin` th` part done by Dillon. An` then we`ll all feel better in th` morning. Mark me words, wenches, we`ll all be glad ye took me advice. Would an old sea salt steer ya wrong? Arrrrrr. :devil::3some:

errr.....NO!!! i gave her a chance to redeem herself once....but she goes back to her OLD and UGLY ways when the medication runs out

i thought you had me on ignore?? i knew u couldn't stay away :pint:

*yawn*

I started this thread, moron. answer my question.

I don't need to redeem myself to you, which is why you can't tell me what I did, because I didn't do anything.

it is you who needs redeeming, but you're not cabaple of it. You still can't admit what (background check to "prove" I was harrassing you, when it was actually someone else) you did to me & eric, even tho I forgave you--we all know you wanted to just find some dirt on me & it backfired in your face. dumb bitch. I still forgave you. stop telling people I have an arrest record, when you are the one who has actually seen a jail. not cool.

here's some TP to wipe up all that s**t that spews from your mouth.

yes, Philippio, ignorance IS bliss, in this case. Let's see if she can answer my simple Q, otherwise it's back to blissful ignorance...

lemme guess: no direct cut & dry response, just more of "Slut!Hooker!Moron!redneck!" I'm bored, give me another name...

*yawn*

*yawn*

I started this thread, moron. answer my question.

I don't need to redeem myself to you, which is why you can't tell me what I did, because I didn't do anything.

it is you who needs redeeming, but you're not cabaple of it. You still can't admit what (background check to "prove" I was harrassing you, when it was actually someone else) you did to me & eric, even tho I forgave you--we all know you wanted to just find some dirt on me & it backfired in your face. dumb bitch. I still forgave you. stop telling people I have an arrest record, when you are the one who has actually seen a jail. not cool.

here's some TP to wipe up all that s**t that spews from your mouth.

yes, Philippio, ignorance IS bliss, in this case. Let's see if she can answer my simple Q, otherwise it's back to blissful ignorance...

lemme guess: no direct cut & dry response, just more of "Slut!Hooker!Moron!redneck!" I'm bored, give me another name...

*yawn*

um.....YOU didn't start THIS thread "moron" :biggrin:

can't you get over the fact that dan wanted to do a background check on you because he had his own suspicions already.....but hey whatever makes you feel better. and no, i haven't seen a jail......but i probably will after i kick your sorry ass....that's the only way it'll be worth it.

"*YAWN*" :laugh:attachment.php?attachmentid=35395

sorry i don't answer to hookers.

This is just too hysterical.. 2 broads bashing each other over who can get more slim jim e-cock.. like anyone would care. They're both mad busted and not really worth anyone's time. Raincry's ass is flat as an ice hockey ring and her titties are shaped like hershey's kisses and diabolique looks like a beaten up witch from Wizard of Oz. Keep at it u 2.. I'm havin a good laugh :laugh2: