Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, on a first date are you more likely to....

FlipsSOE

WTF.....lol.....first date??? I never let a guy go all the way on the first date. He may get to feel pussy depending on how attracted I am to him but never sex. Not a one nite stand type of person.

this isn't a one night stand - it's a first date. There are more to cum.

date with a person i know a long time ago just decided to go on an official date?

or its a completly a newly met person that i dont really now?

2 diff ppls and 2 diff situations

exactly.

if i had known or talked to the person for a while and we just decided to go out, grab some beers...nothing wrong with giving some on the first date.

If I just met the guy and he wanted to take me to dinner....not getting very far.

i never hold sex on the first date against the girl, hell i'll go for it, girls wanna get laid just as much as guys do, what's so wrong about that. if the sex was good you'll get a callback for sure at least because of that. if you've got a good personality to match there might be a relationship in there. if you go at it right away then you at least have some chemistry going on (im assuming both people are sober for this example).

Guest gabo
Not if you give him sex the first nite....half the time they never call back.
I could understand if a guy just met a girl at a bar and fucked them but if it was a date and he knew her I would def call her up again... wtf, if I got laid the first time i can'r imagine the second time i call her. bring it on bitches.